Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Cryptic Fleet Invite/ Playtest Event for this coming Friday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test.

The first timeslot will be at 9pm BST/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Make your way to Quark's Bar in DS9 to receive invites to the Cryptic Tribble fleets -- this is a great way to experience and test out the Fleet Advancement system before it hits Holodeck. For the first 30 minutes, we'll be sending out invites for KDF characters to the 'Kryptic Klingons' fleet and running KDF fleet content. For the second half of the event, we'll be sending out invites for Fed characters to the 'Cryptic's Tribbles' fleet and running Fed fleet content. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication from myself.

Quote:
BONUS EVENT!

During both timeslots, SCCFleet will be on hand to give out some awesome prizes for answering trivia questions. You won't want to miss out! Also, don't forget to have a chat with Morn in Quark's. Although, beware that he may talk your ear off for hours.
If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2 Lots of cool prizes
06-25-2012, 04:57 PM
The SCCFleet will be giving away the following prizes during the two time slots:
* Caitian Bridge Officer Requisition Form
* Commendation 2000CXP Boosts
* Contraband (Stacks of 10)
* Crossfire Tribble
* Triolic Tribble
* Cryo Tribbles
* Danube Runabout
* DS9 Uniform Set
* Prototype Ablative Jevonite Hardpoints
* Transphasic Torpedo Platforms
* Special Requisition Pack - Fighter Squadrons
* Gold-Pressed Latinum Packages
* Ground Combat Pets
* Heavy Phaser Satellite Turrets
* Holographic Combat Drones
* 2 Million Energy Credits
* Reinforcement Duty Officer Packs
* Master Keys
* Tuffli Class Freighter

Some of the above we have one of and others we have many of and we will be giving away stacks of most of them!

Want to find out what and how much is up for grabs? Then come join us with Brandon on DS9 on Tribble.

The SCCFleet are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Note: All prizes will be sent to winners on Holodeck after the event.
If you win Energy Credits, we will arrange to meet you on Holodeck to transfer the credits to you.
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com

Last edited by midniteshadow7; 06-25-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added note.
Career Officer
# 3
06-25-2012, 05:10 PM
i will be there kdf character is not in a tribble fleet

make sure you bring a bunch of gamma supplies hazzard team and flight deck duty officers
and phaser turrets

when you need to start farming mertis which give fleet credits
Ensign
# 4
06-25-2012, 05:15 PM
This is a nice gesture and all...

But isn't it showing favoritism to one particular fleet? Particularly since big fleets are already going to have an advantage come season 6?

Are smaller fleets going to be given similar opportunities to recruit potential members?
Career Officer
# 5
06-25-2012, 05:16 PM
KDF friendly, prizes, new content, sounds neat.
# 6
06-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwavemaster View Post
This is a nice gesture and all...

But isn't it showing favoritism to one particular fleet? Particularly since big fleets are already going to have an advantage come season 6?

Are smaller fleets going to be given similar opportunities to recruit potential members?
The Cryptic fleets are on Tribble only and do not transfer over to Holodeck when Season 6 launches This goes for anything that happens on the Tribble test sever.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 7
06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
This isn't an official tribble test weekend like we've had in the past right?

I'd like to know if we are going to have offical tribble unlocks this time around or if I should just stay on holodeck hoarding away stuff for the season 6 update.
# 8
06-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoxy View Post
This isn't an official tribble test weekend like we've had in the past right?
This is just a community event I am running :smile:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 9
06-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Cryptic fleets are on Tribble only and do not transfer over to Holodeck when Season 6 launches This goes for anything that happens on the Tribble test sever.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I know that Cryptic's Tribbles and Kryptic Klingons are Tribble only fleets.

Is SCC a Tribble only fleet?
# 10
06-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwavemaster View Post
I know that Cryptic's Tribbles and Kryptic Klingons are Tribble only fleets.

Is SCC a Tribble only fleet?
Ah, okay, I see what you are asking. SCCFleet sent in a request to be a part of a future event to do trivia and give out prizes. If there are any other fleets that are interested in teaming up to do events, I welcome it :smile: You can reach out to me by submitting a Community ticket, and can do so through the link in my signature.

They've done this a few times at past events but I've never seen them recruiting during the events, if that's what you are concerned about

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread