Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Graphics quality issue
02-21-2013, 08:01 AM
First, sorry if this have been noted previously...

I seem to not being able to maintain my graphic quality level throughout the game. Let me try to explain... when i log on and end somewhere, LCARS panels or my character uniforms are of poor quality (blurry, low res). One thing i noticed is if i lower the graphic slider toward "speed" then back to "quality", it seems to fix the issue and everything is crisp again. However, if i change map or uniform, it becomes low quality again... Note that if i change back to an uniform i did the slider change, that uniform will come back in high quality.

Any reasons this is happening? A fix in sight?

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2014, 11:06 AM
You might want to post the LCARS part of these results, in tacofang's new LCARS thread, over in the Graphical & Sound Issues sub forum.

Last edited by russellca; 02-08-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 Crummy Graphics issue
03-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
First, sorry if this have been noted previously...

I seem to not being able to maintain my graphic quality level throughout the game. Let me try to explain... when i log on and end somewhere, LCARS panels or my character uniforms are of poor quality (blurry, low res). One thing i noticed is if i lower the graphic slider toward "speed" then back to "quality", it seems to fix the issue and everything is crisp again. However, if i change map or uniform, it becomes low quality again... Note that if i change back to an uniform i did the slider change, that uniform will come back in high quality.

Any reasons this is happening? A fix in sight?
I'm having the same issue, nothing is crisp anymore after using ARC to reload the game.