Rihannsu
# 11
07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
A courtesy in game would have been nice! Just saying.
Ensign
# 12 Sound bug?
07-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Any word on the USB headphone sound bug in the fleet spaces?

also there are still quite a few Interaction icons for linked objects.
Captain
# 13
07-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the price range for one CP 50-500 dil? And shouldn't 100 Zen equal to 80 C-Points? That would lead to beleive that the current valid range should be 40-400 dil per Zen.

Apparently, players can expect dilithium to continue losing value.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 07-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
07-03-2012, 08:52 PM
"The Contribute Button for projects is now disabled if a player doesn't have contribution permissions."

Ummm...

Does this essentially mean that a Fleet Leader can effectively lock out any member of a fleet from getting SB-xp's any time they want for any reason...
(or does this just block Non-Fleet members?)

If it's the former..., I don't see this ending well...

My Solo+Alt's Fleet, is increasingly looking better and better with each new patch.

Can't this be set to be on, until turned off.???

My Tribble Fleet Leader hasn't been in-game for over a week now and as a lower fleet member I can no longer donate to fleet projects.

Not much sense in me testing anything to do with Star Bases anymore.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 07-03-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 15
07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
"The Contribute Button for projects is now disabled if a player doesn't have contribution permissions."

Ummm...

Does this essentially mean that a Fleet Leader can effectively lock out any member of a fleet from getting SB-xp's any time they want for any reason...

My Solo+Alt's Fleet, is increasingly looking better and better with each new patch.
Indeed. Things get curiouser and curiouser. I may have to get an solo + alt fleet setup myself.
Ensign
# 16 Role play
07-03-2012, 09:02 PM
The exclusion of non fleet members on SB takes a element of fun out. Fleets should be able to invite visitors to the SB
Career Officer
# 17
07-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post

Ummm...

Let's be honest Dave... If a fleet leader is that level of a douche, he dosen't deserve a fleet, and people should leave.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 18
07-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Let's be honest Dave... If a fleet leader is that level of a douche, he doesn't deserve a fleet, and people should leave.
Agreed... but you know this is going to happen...

People get PO'd at each other all the time...

IMO..., This shouldn't be designed from the beginning, to Create Rage & Acrimony among players.

Also, as I said above, my Tribble Fleet Leader hasn't been in-game for a week now...

How the Hell am I supposed to continue to TEST this new stuff if I can't Donate to the projects??

It seems that this new system is mostly going to be a Fleet Destroyer...

That's very disturbing and sad.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 07-03-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 19
07-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Can I ask why?

I get the point from a war point of view, but dang it this cuts into Subspace Radio parties and that's just not acceptable!
Because opposing faction players could kill Starbase vendor NPCs would be my guess (Was interesting as that's how Ship Bridges worked in the oriinal STO beta, IE An oppossing faction player beamed in, was immediatly attacked by oppossing NPCs and it was kill or be killed.)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Ensign
# 20
07-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Not only can they restrict people from donating, but they can restrict people from purchasing too.

Fleet Leader: Just donated 10,000 dilithium? Great! I'll buy everything now thanks.