Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Fighters... Good idea and they do a pretty nice work. When, they work, that is.
They often while in STFs ignore the attack command of my current target and flyes of to a completley diffrent target on the other side of the combat area. Often soo far away that when I recall them, they do not get the order and just continues attacking the target that they have chosen by them selfs. Today, just that happend while doing Khitomer Accord. At random, they flew of to the othe side and started attacking all kinds of targets. This, despite that I had never targeted anyone on that side eve. And now matter what I did I could not get them back eighter. I tryed to call out new ones to replace them, but instead the fighters closest to me disappeared and where replaced by new ones. Have anyone else this problem too??
Ensign
# 2
07-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I've had this problem alot, and posted bug reports. I never get a staff answer, but I hear from fleet mates that each patch has done something to try and fix it. (never seems to though)
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-04-2012, 05:49 PM
You Fed players have it easy, they're much worse for the KDF before they finally decided to give it some attention.

@OP if you leave your fighter mode as anything other than Recall then they have a tendency to do their own thing if you haven't any enemies selected.

I find the best and only thing to do in that situation is just put them in recall mode and wait for them to return. Perhaps spawn more under recall mode to help return time. In recall after spawn they should shadow you and do nothing. Once you have them under control again, select your target and go to the mode you want and they should comply.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Fleet Corsair, Voth Fighter. Favs - Mogh, Bastion, Monbosh, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Tholian Weaver
Career Officer
# 4
07-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
You Fed players have it easy, they're much worse for the KDF before they finally decided to give it some attention.

@OP if you leave your fighter mode as anything other than Recall then they have a tendency to do their own thing if you haven't any enemies selected.

I find the best and only thing to do in that situation is just put them in recall mode and wait for them to return. Perhaps spawn more under recall mode to help return time. In recall after spawn they should shadow you and do nothing. Once you have them under control again, select your target and go to the mode you want and they should comply.

This. I just spawn more in recall mode when the children get to far away.
Career Officer
# 5
07-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Ha

The feds got the problem now too!

At least now it will get fixed .

" Little cash cows, we will fix for you ASAP, oh yes we will!.. here buy this while you are waiting "
Career Officer
# 6
07-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
Ha

The feds got the problem now too!

At least now it will get fixed .

" Little cash cows, we will fix for you ASAP, oh yes we will!.. here buy this while you are waiting "
No, it still wont be fixed. No monetary value in that unless they can get awy with selling a fighter AI upgrade pack