Lt. Commander
# 1001
10-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pollux
Do we get a prize....LOL
Ya the prize is they bump the rest of the people with 6mo/lt subs out of beta and let in everyone else. Oh and they'll make one post about it and mention they let in everyone else along with 5 or 6 lifetime /6 mo subbers and 400-500 fansite/reporters/random beta apps then completely ignore us again.

Then act surprised when the game launches and a class action lawsuit gets filed by all of the people who didn't get what they payed for

That's all just speculation though
Lt. Commander
# 1002
10-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmace View Post
Ya the prize is they bump the rest of the people with 6mo/lt subs out of beta and let in everyone else. Oh and they'll make one post about it and mention they let in everyone else along with 5 or 6 lifetime /6 mo subbers and 400-500 fansite/reporters/random beta apps then completely ignore us again.

Then act surprised when the game launches and a class action lawsuit gets filed by all of the people who didn't get what they payed for

That's all just speculation though
Do you really think all these gamers is a cohesive enough group to put together a class action lawsuit....I wouldn't hold my breath....I hope cryptic studios will put its PR engine to work to give us some "Real answers" and not all the fluff of "watch your inbox and you get in when you get in".

I liked you comments they where funny.
Lt. Commander
# 1003
10-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Super, let's start with the beta. Good luck with the bug and troubleshooting

Calvin
Lt. Commander
# 1004
10-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Someone explain to me why anyone is defending the Cryptic liars and theives at this point? They lied, took money, tried to talk their way out of it and cover their asses, and are now catching hell about it. PERIOD!
Lt. Commander
# 1005
10-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Jumped in the website
Here I am for the billionth time
Look to my right and I see the beta announcement
This is all so crazy
Everything seems so blurry

My tummys turnin' and I'm feelin kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when I decided to log on in the website
and a beta icon said applied

But I put my hands up
They’re playing my game
The butterflys fly away
I'm noddin’ my head like yea
Happy beta started like yea
I got my hands up
They’re playin' my game
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yea, It's a party in the STO
Yea, It's a party in the STO
Lt. Commander
# 1006
10-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp_Brannigan View Post
Someone explain to me why anyone is defending the Cryptic liars and theives at this point? They lied, took money, tried to talk their way out of it and cover their asses, and are now catching hell about it. PERIOD!
Brownie points to get picked =P
Lt. Commander
# 1007
10-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darocu View Post
You're probably right.
Lt. Commander
# 1008 cryptic great job
10-25-2009, 11:57 PM
im impressed never thought it would be this soon

so hopeing i get that icon to pop up that would make me my mom and my step dad so verry happy

me and my dad watched star trek sence i can remember (he got me into it) god i wish he was alive to see this day

and i bet the ones that got in are haveing te tiime of there life congrats and good luck to all who have app.
Lt. Commander
# 1009
10-25-2009, 11:59 PM
I don't feel like reading through 51 pages to find out what you mean by seniority... How do you measure that? Longest time on forums? Active in topics? Amount of time spent logged in? I could see potential problems with all three...
Lt. Commander
# 1010
10-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp_Brannigan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darocu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
You're probably right.
i happen to like cryptic they did a good job on champions online and im sure they are going to do great with sto and im not kissing up just beeing honist