Captain
# 21
07-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Which one is supposed to have a new skin/s ? the c/z store version or the fleet version? And what boff stations is the c/z store version going to having?
Captain
# 22
07-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martakurill View Post
I have to say that I agree with a lot of the sentiments raised in this thread.

Firstly, dontdrunkimshoot, I have to say I've agreed with what you've been saying about the Galaxy since back during the F2P conversion. Time and time again it just isn't getting that third tactical console slot....4/3/3 just makes sense on that ship.

Secondly, I liked the Fleet Sovereign the way it was on Tribble. As it was, it was different enough from the Tactical Odyssey that a player would really have to choose between the two. If they change it the way I think they're going to change it, it'll be about the same with an extra tactial console slot (and whatever speical tricks it gets from the C-store version).

Hopefully we'll get some news on all of this soon...
Me too. It was BOSS. I could've done a lot with that ship. I am concerned that someone like myself who can't just drop more into the C-store will be shut out of the one ship in the game I really want. That 4/4/2 eng tact sci slot I saw was beastly.

Very sad.

And God and Great Bird, the galaxy should not be so disrespected. This was the Enterprise-D people...it needs the love.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"