Ensign
# 1 <Federales> We have cookies!
06-30-2013, 06:15 PM
The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived, The Federales are recruiting. (i know, i can't contain myself either.)

If you want to work with the best and brightest
If you want to be the top of the game
if you want to pwn noobs all day, everyday, good luck with that.
If you want to have fun.
If you want to pew-pew some pixels
if you want to help a small fleet build up its holdings, thats more like it.

If you've made it this far, obviously you have some interest (or just enjoy reading) if you're looking for a no-pressure long-term fleet, or just want to drop in for a day, and earn some fleet credits. Come by and check us out. We'll work with you no matter what level of involvement you want to have. We need warm bodies to help us grow.
(so go take your temperature, if its above room temp, you're in. if not, you probably aren't reading this. Unless zombies can read, in which case, uh, welcome aboard, you get special seating in the back, next to our security personel, don't mind the phaser turrets)

Quick facts about us:
We are a small fleet, 15 members or so, (but we're working on that and that's where you come in.)
Currently we are a Level 2 Fleet,with a Tier 1 Starbase, Tier 1 shipyard.
We are working towards on Dilithium mine and continuing work on our Starbase, and could use all the help we can get.
No pressure, help with what you can, when you can.
We have decided that access will be limited at first, but as you prove you aren't going to rob us and run, you will be granted more access. At first one bank tab will be open for general use.
We are completely serious, all the time, no joking or tom-foolery of any kind (except on no-pants day, which, as it turns out, happens quite frequently)
We are willing to help new players get a feel for things, or give veteran players a hand when they need it.
We mainly do PvE to get fleet marks and dilithium to fill fleet projects,
Most of us are Trek fans, and/or other forms of geekery.
Most of us see this as some sort of strange hobby

(ok, turned out to be not-so-quick, sue me)

Contact info:
I am the personel officer @KamikazeRat, if you're interested send me PM or mail, if you can't find me, try the Admirals @Sidewayz or @DarkGeneralMax

(oh and we do indeed have cookies, but haven't quite figured out how to fit them into our disc drive and have them come out YOUR disc drive, instead of just ruining said disc drives. so for the time being, no cookies, but we'll work on that)

Last edited by kamikazerat1; 07-07-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Ensign
# 2
07-02-2013, 01:22 PM
AHHH, second page, can't have that, *BUMP*

also, the cookie thing, hasn't gone well, broke out an old floppy drive, fitting the cookie went well, after that, disaster
Ensign
# 3
07-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Lemme nudge this up for you brother.

We are still looking for recruits, what fleet isn't? Feel free to hit me up as well at Dadem@PurdueAaron. We'll get you fitted for one of those bullseye covered Red Shirts that you've heard all about.
Career Officer
# 4
07-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi guys, spoke to your @Sidewayz Admiral about a possible alliance for some fun PvP events and also maybe STF runs. It was a pleasure talking to him and we hope to keep the communications between our fleets open. Take care guys.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Lieutenant
# 5
09-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Come to Federales guys, we have so many cookies we can't eat them without you