Ensign
Hello,

I was wondering where i can get the Starfleet Photonic Science Officer. On the wiki i've read the following:

The Starfleet Photonic Science Officer Candidate is a referral reward for getting one new monthly subscription

I am a lifetime subscriber so i should get one i presume?

Kind regards,

Belillie
Captain
# 2
10-11-2014, 06:48 AM
No that BoFF comes from the defunct referral program (getting somebody else to sub, not yourself).

Apparently they were not bound until unpacked, so if any are still out there they could be listed on the exchange.

After all this time it's just incredibly rare, and likely very pricey.

I would like to see them become available by other means though, especially since they don't bother to fix the photonic officer ability at all.
Career Officer
# 3
10-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havokreign View Post
No that BoFF comes from the defunct referral program (getting somebody else to sub, not yourself).

Apparently they were not bound until unpacked, so if any are still out there they could be listed on the exchange.

After all this time it's just incredibly rare, and likely very pricey.

I would like to see them become available by other means though, especially since they don't bother to fix the photonic officer ability at all.
The ones from the referral program were account wide, reclaimable and bound. There were some given away in STO anniversary events that were unbound, similar to DS9 uniform packages and the like.

Most of the rewards like this (including the DS9 uniform, oddly enough) were added to the Lobi store so that's where I'd expect to see it pop back up if Cryptic decides to re-offer it.