Captain
# 1 No July 5th event
07-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Hey how come we didn't have a July 5th event today? Doesn't Cryptic/PW know how important today is? It's Napoleon's birthday for crying out loud? How dare you dis his shortness? If it wasn;t for him, many Civilization V players would have had to play a cruddy emperor. Also Bruce Campbell wouldn't have had anyone to fight against.

It's also Bill Watterson's birthday. How can we dis the creator of Calvin and Hobbes?

Clearly this is a major oversight on Cryptic/PW's part. I'll resign my non existent paid subscription unless this oversight is corrected

---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
FRENCH BREAD, ONION SOUP, and CHOCOLATE FROSTED SUGAR BOMBS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Last edited by sharyssa; 07-05-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Captain
# 3
07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
France. F Yeah?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-05-2012, 11:06 AM
/sarcasm on

Calvinball Event or this game is just another dumb lame MMO with the Star Trek IP Slapped on. Also it's a WoW Clone. Also no one cares about Star Trek. Also no one cares about PvP. Also PvE is really super easy, there's no challenge. All this game is, is a grind, and if they don't add Calvinball it's the worst game in the history of everything. It's even worse than Stalin back in Russia times. I've seen games on the Sega Genesis with better graphics and gameplay. Bridge Commander was superior in every way, why don't they just make an MMO of that? And then Calvinball. Just as long as they don't make like EVE no one wants to play that. Can the reward be the J.J version of the Enterprise? Or maybe a Borg Cube? Or a Krenim Timeship. I want a ship that lets me beat everything, because all these P2W ships are OP and ruining balance in this game. And that's why this game is fail if Calvinball isn't added.

/sarcasm off
"The universe is a beautiful place, full of wonders. And it wants to kill you."

Joint Date: June 1908
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrafortune View Post
/sarcasm on

Calvinball Event or this game is just another dumb lame MMO with the Star Trek IP Slapped on. Also it's a WoW Clone. Also no one cares about Star Trek. Also no one cares about PvP. Also PvE is really super easy, there's no challenge. All this game is, is a grind, and if they don't add Calvinball it's the worst game in the history of everything. It's even worse than Stalin back in Russia times. I've seen games on the Sega Genesis with better graphics and gameplay. Bridge Commander was superior in every way, why don't they just make an MMO of that? And then Calvinball. Just as long as they don't make like EVE no one wants to play that. Can the reward be the J.J version of the Enterprise? Or maybe a Borg Cube? Or a Krenim Timeship. I want a ship that lets me beat everything, because all these P2W ships are OP and ruining balance in this game. And that's why this game is fail if Calvinball isn't added.

/sarcasm off
I want a new STO mission arc..."Something Under the Bed Is Drooling!"

Last edited by sharyssa; 07-05-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Hopefully, there will be a December 2nd event for "Austerlitz Day".