Ensign
# 41 hmm
07-06-2012, 10:47 AM
look i see a lot of complaining here. however for those of us that registered after the F2P and that only bought C points through the PWE site, we were used to the initial zen/c points conversion rate. I also admit that it also was no different from the $/Cpoint. it was still the 80 C-point/$1 that it was with 80C Point / 100 zen. I am digging the fact that the C Store will now be a Zen store.

That means no more conversion rates for those that previously bought on PWE site. I simply get exactly what I pay for in terms of Zen.

I frankly dont care who owns this game, services it, or provides content. I am being entertained, I feel as if I got value for something I bought (even with the conversion rates) and I enjoy the game. As long as the devs and PWE show they are willing to keep providing content I am willing to keep giving them my money. Even more so that it will be a straight Zen store and I get those extra points that I lost initially to the conversions!

Last edited by paranoid001; 07-06-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: clean up post
Career Officer
# 42
07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
The nicest part is that if we do free offers, we don't need to get multiples of 5 Zen to convert to C-Points (at 5:4), but can just grab them in-game immediately.
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
The nicest part is that if we do free offers, we don't need to get multiples of 5 Zen to convert to C-Points (at 5:4), but can just grab them in-game immediately.
^^gets it

Career Officer
# 44
07-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Its very easy for Cryptic to say that 100 cpoints is the same value as 80 zen, but lets be honest, they can just increase the prices of available items or the future items without a problem. LOL
Ensign
# 45
07-06-2012, 03:40 PM
exactly. Its not like this economy is player driven when it comes to the purchase of c points / zen with real dollars. it is when its on the dil exchange. but in real dollars its what ever the heck the dev want it to be.
Career Officer
# 46
07-08-2012, 12:18 AM
this scat is all fine and dandy but the zen folks wont even except my CC's.

I had 0 issues with cryptic points.....0 none whatsoever....

Now my card is declined over and over and my bank has no idea why.

Closest thing i can come to in conclusion is my spending days are now over.

Zen may work for many folks...but for those it does not and i know many of them in game.....booooooo
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Ensign
# 47
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
have you ever tried using Ultimate Game Cards. Get them at a Wal MArt and A lot of gas stations now. Easy way to pay for Zen, and no using CC online which is an added bonus for security.