Lt. Commander
So... I managed to acquire the Warrior's Skirt, and even now I'm disappointed

It looks good, but there's two things wrong that dampen my happiness with it.

1. Can't use belts with the skirt. - I pretty much always use the Academy belt, because it's the only decent belt KDF has. Not being able to use it kinda ruins the look my character normally has. If this option could be added, I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Can only use KDF Boots, cannot use Orion sandals - This is a skirt, so you'd expect it to be a little more "comfortable" than the ultra-tight pants normally worn. So you have "comfort, comfort, COMBAT BOOTS"... it just throws the whole look off completely. In fact, it kinda seems like a bug, since there are "Ankle Attach" options for the Orion anklets. If you could add the option for Orion sandals (or fix it if it's a bug), I'd greatly appreciate it. Of course, if you added bare feet, I'd love that too
Career Officer
# 2 Any update?
06-25-2012, 06:08 AM
I just got the Warrior's Skirt myself, and this is still an issue. Federation characters have the option to use a belt with skirts; why not KDF?

Any chance of this being addressed, or is this "working as designed"?
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Banned
# 3
07-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Belts are something I really think needs to be addressed, especially with the 900 day veteran reward approaching which involves, a new veteran belt.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Agreed on the sandals. Some less spiky boots for non-orions to wear with it would be nice too.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Banned
# 5
07-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Well the normal belts may not work.
But I have now recieved my 900 award and I can say that the Veteran Belt does work with the skirt, allthough its strapped around the stomach rather than at the skirt line.
Career Officer
# 6 900 day belt?
07-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexraptorr View Post
Well the normal belts may not work.
But I have now recieved my 900 award and I can say that the Veteran Belt does work with the skirt, allthough its strapped around the stomach rather than at the skirt line.
Is there a different belt at 900 days? I'm at 654 days, so I've got the 500-day Federation belt (no belt for KDF).

When I choose the skirt option, I have no option to choose a belt at all, veteran or otherwise.

The belts normally appear around the waist, so what you're describing sounds like it's working properly for you for some reason.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.