Starfleet Veteran
# 171
08-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Actually, the last major Tribble test reward took nearly 2 months to get. As of right now we're not even to the 1 month mark since Season 6 launched: July 12th.
they have never taken two months please keep fact correct we have allways gotten them with in two weeks, so they are a little behind who knows why i am sure they will give some reason why but who cares why we just want our free stuff lol
Starfleet Veteran
# 172
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
The original announcement was that the fleet tribble would be released on 31 July.
Empire Veteran
# 173
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Actually, the last major Tribble test reward took nearly 2 months to get.
As a Veteran of every Tribble test, and having recieved all rewards ever given for a Tribble test, I concur...they have NEVER, EVER been out "in a week or so".
Not even the first one where they gave the Borg Tribble.
Feel free to search the archived forums and fact check that.
And there have been threads like this complaining about how long it takes with every one.

Patience...all things in time...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Captain
# 174
08-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64 View Post
The original announcement was that the fleet tribble would be released on 31 July.
The original announcement is still available to be read, and it doesn't state July 31st:

Quote:
*IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch. To be eligible for these rewards, you must meet the requirements listed above. As Tribble is a test environment, and we are planning on the latest update to it to go live tomorrow, it is subject to change -- please watch the ?Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes? forum here for information. If there are any changes to the Tribble Test Weekend plans, we will update this post and the forum thread linked below.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 08-08-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Ensign
# 175
08-20-2012, 03:56 AM
Got the Fleet-Tribble but cant use it. What's to do?
Career Officer
# 176
08-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syahazah View Post
Got the Fleet-Tribble but cant use it. What's to do?
If you're not able to equip it, try going to a ground map (Earth Spacedock, for example) and equipping it there. Then put it on your ability tray and use it like you would any other Tribble.

NOTE: The 1-hour cooldown is 1 hour of ground time. If you go into Space or log off, the cooldown pauses until you go on the ground again.
Captain
# 177
08-20-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
If you're not able to equip it, try going to a ground map (Earth Spacedock, for example) and equipping it there. Then put it on your ability tray and use it like you would any other Tribble.

NOTE: The 1-hour cooldown is 1 hour of ground time. If you go into Space or log off, the cooldown pauses until you go on the ground again.
Thats a bit harsh as you hardly are on the ground long enough
Career Officer
# 178
08-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Thats a bit harsh as you hardly are on the ground long enough
Thus why I'm arguing it's not a true 1-hour cooldown. If I have to be on the ground, it's more like a "once every few days" thing for me. 1 Fleet Mark at certain points is nice, but when the advertised time is "1 hour" I expect 60 minutes total, not 60 minutes in one particular area.
Career Officer
# 179
08-20-2012, 11:07 AM
-is still waiting to be able to reclaim his-

EDIT: Closing since the weekend test is over and the rewards have been give out. Feel free to continue discussion in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=355981 Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-20-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Closed Thread