Survivor of Romulus
Is this due to that silly account protection system? I can still get into Holodeck, but when Tribble loads, ther is nothing but a black screen after the Cryptic logo finishes loading.

I did make sure to enter thorugh my PWE login, but still nothing when attempting to get to Tribble.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Nevermind, it finally loaded afrter several minutes. And what is ther to greet me after entering my PWE account info, that dan account protection. I know some of you have been hacked../. but me. Never in my life in any game or product I have ever owned. Sigh. This is gonna suck. This is gonna suck really bad.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-06-2012, 10:41 AM
One final thing though. I do like the teleportation effect upon login. Finally it makes sense to be leaving the bridge into whereever you are going in game, especially into a ground mission.
Career Officer
# 4
07-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Enter the info once.. or turn it off

Dec/2008
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Hrm, my Tribble character is no longer in my fleet. Was he kicked out of his Fleet for testing purposes?

Thanks Captbludd. I did do that. I just hope with my other PCs I do not run out of options to Save my PC.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
Hrm, my Tribble character is no longer in my fleet. Was he kicked out of his Fleet for testing purposes?

Thanks Captbludd. I did do that. I just hope with my other PCs I do not run out of options to Save my PC.
Fleets do not transfer with you to tribble you will have to make or join a new one
Captain
# 7
07-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
Is this due to that silly account protection system? I can still get into Holodeck, but when Tribble loads, ther is nothing but a black screen after the Cryptic logo finishes loading.

I did make sure to enter thorugh my PWE login, but still nothing when attempting to get to Tribble.
I installed it earlier but it would only go so far as the Cryptic logo before crashing, I deleted the Playtest folder, updated my graphics card drivers (in case that was the issue) and I'm now repatching, will let you know how it goes
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that