Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 374
# 171
07-07-2012, 04:04 AM
haters gonna hate. other ships will get updates too, just check the fleet ships, the defiant is about as strong as the jem hadar attack ship.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,718
# 172
07-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
haters gonna hate. other ships will get updates too, just check the fleet ships, the defiant is about as strong as the jem hadar attack ship.

sure if my MVAE, FE, AE get a 5th tac console great, and those 5 tac console KDF escorts are all coming as well, right?

how many fleet defiants do you see around on tribble then, so the bug has something to compete with??
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,582
# 173
07-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Zero, you typed that players can transwarp to their "Feet Starbases". Does that mean we now have starbases on our feet?

Edit: By the way, Eris, why does it say "Jham'Hadar" in your signature? Also, can I get an STOwiki account? I failed to create one on my own
Well, when one visits the fleet starbase system you just get some smart*** going "I'm in a fleet and your not".....
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 174
07-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post

sure if my MVAE, FE, AE get a 5th tac console great, and those 5 tac console KDF escorts are all coming as well, right?

how many fleet defiants do you see around on tribble then, so the bug has something to compete with??
PvP update comes with Season 7. So I imagine the balance of the game will be adjusted then.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 103
# 175
07-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
I still don't see anything about KDF having visable body armor or kits...
They added in visible body armor and kits for Klingons? I gotta check that out.

EDIT: I'm not seeing that on my Nausican on test. Are you seeing it on other species?

EDIT2: On a side note my Nauscican looks alot more imposing with that assault cannon on his back

Last edited by lpthomasmarik; 07-07-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 374
# 176
07-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post

sure if my MVAE, FE, AE get a 5th tac console great, and those 5 tac console KDF escorts are all coming as well, right?

how many fleet defiants do you see around on tribble then, so the bug has something to compete with??
i dont see any because i dont think they are unlocked yet, however, it might be possible that i saw one (i dont look at other crafts so much)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 193
# 177
07-07-2012, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpthomasmarik View Post
They added in visible body armor and kits for Klingons? I gotta check that out.

EDIT: I'm not seeing that on my Nausican on test. Are you seeing it on other species?

EDIT2: On a side note my Nauscican looks alot more imposing with that assault cannon on his back
He was typing that sarcastically. KDF do not show their kits or armor in this game and probably will not till Cryptic actually decide if they want to continue working on anything Klingon.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 56
# 178
07-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex
Added Duty Officer transfer assignments that will exchange one Green, Blue or Purple doff for 3 of a tier lower.
Where would one find this assignment exactly?
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Dodgers-STO.png
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
# 179 Fleets
07-07-2012, 07:44 AM
I see Fleet Starbases have gone to tribble. I am not part of a fleet but heard that Fleets will be able to be created with just one player and their alts. Has this gone to Tribble because it's not allowing me to create a fleet?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 103
# 180
07-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmuta View Post
He was typing that sarcastically. KDF do not show their kits or armor in this game and probably will not till Cryptic actually decide if they want to continue working on anything Klingon.
If it's not in the patch why would anyone be surprised it isn't in the patch notes?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 PM.