Lieutenant
# 61
07-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyaustin1980 View Post
Having the same problem. I have tried the don't click to go to Bajor waiting for everything to go quite as suggested. Making sure that Red Alert Is not active.But still have had the same conclusions on the fourth time I tried to complete this mission. Every time seems to have the same result. STO Wiki says try in a team going to try to see if that works me through this mission.

Being in a team does work, I completed it today plus you get the benefit of the other accolades if you go in with one of each profession (Sci, Tac, Engineer)
Haters hate what they can't do - which is everything outside of hatin' - Kevin Smith
Ensign
# 62
07-23-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm a level 42 KDF tactical officer and I've got this problem... I did this 2 times without succes. I can't even continue my storyline like this! Probably need to do this in a team... but where wouldi find someone my level willing to do this quest?
Rihannsu
# 63
07-23-2012, 07:09 AM
ask in zone chat. When those missions were first released people did PUGs like that constantly.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 64
07-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Umm cryptic can we get a reply on this. When will this and the Lore be Fixed.
For god sakes its been 2 weeks already.
Ensign
# 65
07-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Hey, Cryptic. Maybe you should take a couple of days off from planning the next lockbox & try to fix your game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 66
07-26-2012, 08:31 PM
The second wave mission now officially works after the patch. I actually played it twice and received the reward each time. Thanks Cryptic!
Ensign
# 67
11-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyvad View Post
Bugged.

Wouldn't let me complete the mission without warping to Bajor, and once at Bajor it's as if I hadn't done nothing at DS9 and need to start it all over.
Im glad you guys can get that far, I try to leave the conference after the cut scene, take the turbo lift down, and fall through the floor. It puts me right back in the conference room over and over.
Commander
# 68 Very angry Orion chick.
11-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcklb84 View Post
I'm glad you guys can get that far, I try to leave the conference after the cut scene, take the turbo lift down, and fall through the floor. It puts me right back in the conference room over and over.
I as well, i tried 10 or more times (lost count) to do the conference with my Klingon Toon and each time regardless if i follow the stoWiki or not I fail, then I cannot leave the room after the cut scene, I take turbo lift down to prom and get sent back to the conference room automatically....I dunno about the rest of you but this is very VERY aggravating!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 69
11-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownvic2door View Post
I as well, i tried 10 or more times (lost count) to do the conference with my Klingon Toon and each time regardless if i follow the stoWiki or not I fail, then I cannot leave the room after the cut scene, I take turbo lift down to prom and get sent back to the conference room automatically....I dunno about the rest of you but this is very VERY aggravating!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
I had this problem just this evening.
It never happened before.
Just as you describe it, too.

To advance, I have to abort to sector space and choose continue.
Eventually it works.

EDIT: Fed character
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
Commander
# 70
11-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Thank you for the tip! I was even thinking about teaming up with one or two people just to make it go by faster...my thinking was hopefully they don't glitch out and we could finish it once and for all. I'm trying to level up and keep to the story as i do it, but this glitch really screwed that up for me, that and when a "new mission"pops up its always that first one!