Career Officer
I checked the Tribble Release Notes and did a search on the forums and didn't find anything, please excuse if this has been asked before.

I tried to join the Cryptic Tribble Fleet a few nights ago and it was full, but I'd still like to see what these new starbases look like.
In EQ2 there was a way for non-guilded individuals to visit guild halls. Is there a way for non-fleet members to visit fleet starbases? If so, how? Is there a special sector block or transwarp hub to go to?

Thanks in advance!
And, great work so far. Looks cool!

I am exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new civilizations in a galaxy far, far away...
With my Assault Cannon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainvallent View Post
I checked the Tribble Release Notes and did a search on the forums and didn't find anything, please excuse if this has been asked before.

I tried to join the Cryptic Tribble Fleet a few nights ago and it was full, but I'd still like to see what these new starbases look like.
In EQ2 there was a way for non-guilded individuals to visit guild halls. Is there a way for non-fleet members to visit fleet starbases? If so, how? Is there a special sector block or transwarp hub to go to?

Thanks in advance!
And, great work so far. Looks cool!
Yes, there is a way. Get someone who is in a fleet to invite you to their starbase.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 3
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I think it was discussed in the June Ask Cryptic. On battery and about to run out.'

Thanks though for searching
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining