Lieutenant
# 31
07-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Don't worry. I never charge people to help create a fleet. Always happy to help someone out. Others did the same for me.

I do have to leave my own fleet to help someone else, but I just log in as a different character and invite myself back in. We're ALL Fleet Admirals in my fleet!
Captain
# 32
07-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o4q123 View Post
I know at one point someone at Cryptic in one of the online interviews stated they were considered dropping the 5 person minimum to start a fleet. Anyone heard anything one way or the other on this?
I think they met significant resistance to that... SO much in fact that it was quietly shelfed... Think of it... how long has it been since you've even heard mention of that since 2010 (when it was in ask cryptic if memory serves)
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 33
07-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I think they met significant resistance to that... SO much in fact that it was quietly shelfed... Think of it... how long has it been since you've even heard mention of that since 2010 (when it was in ask cryptic if memory serves)
I think it was actually one of the ask Cryptic sessions from shortly before Mr. Stahl left.

Regardless of that, I suspect it had something to do with internal company decisions. It certainly wasn't from the small forum community if that was what you were implying. We know from past history that forum feedback hasn't had any significant effect on major decisions since the f2p conversion.