Lieutenant
I'll have to do more testing with the other missions, but did have this oddity.

I transwarped from the Alpha Centauri Sector Block (Sierra sector) to my fleet starbase instance. Once there, I docked and boarded the starbase.

I then queued and joined a Fleet Defense PvE mission, and completed it.

Upon completion of the mission, when I warped out, I was back in the Alpha Centauri Sector Block, not on board my fleet's starbase. I'm assuming this is an error.

Does this happen with all the new missions, or any mission that is queued for while on a fleet starbase?

Last edited by mordaen; 07-08-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Ensign
# 2
07-07-2012, 09:29 PM
[quote=mordaen;4631061]
"... Once there, I docked and boarded the starbase.

I then queued and joined a Fleet Defense PvE mission, and completed it.

Upon completion of the mission, when I warped out, I was back in the Alpha Centauri Sector Block, not on board my fleet's starbase. I'm assuming this is an error....
"
QUOTE]

I was wondering this as well. I am on my starbase and I queue up for an event. But when I am done with the event. I am brought back into the Eta Eridana block. is this a bug where if im on my base and I queue up Im kicked out of my base when I return.

This is quite annoying. please fix it. when on DS9 and you queue into a STF you dont get kicked into the beta ursae block.
Lieutenant
# 3
07-08-2012, 01:24 PM
I can't imagine that this is intentional. I hope they fix it, because it is annoying.