Captain
1. When looking down on the prison, after opening a cell block, I saw a prisoner running around in "uniform", not an EV suit.

2. Tholian web in mirror cells are not any kind of wall, can shoot through web and be shot at through web.

3. Mirror prisoners are more disoriented than expected - when they've told the truth, and I confirm that, they tend to tell me "glad you saw through my deception quicker than the tholians", while the liers tend to tell me "you're bright, you might make it out of here alive after all".

4. Mirror prisoners do not have EV suits either, and many of them are being burnt by the environment.

5. It's been a while since I ran into mirror Feds, but these mirror feds are in "standard" starfleet uniforms with a black badge, not the "traditional" mirror logo of sword-thru-earth...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...