Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lieutenant
To make matters worse, apparently I can't access the perfect world support stuff because the website is broken today. I don't know what to do, but my little baby science officer just disappeared.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozewa View Post
To make matters worse, apparently I can't access the perfect world support stuff because the website is broken today. I don't know what to do, but my little baby science officer just disappeared.
you mean u changed you cyprtic account to pwe and now you are missing charater slots?

open a ticket
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 Sooo
07-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Thats what we're supposed to get when we combine accounts? Loss of stuff?

curse you PWE
Lieutenant
# 4
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
you mean u changed you cyprtic account to pwe and now you are missing charater slots?

open a ticket
As I said, I can't because Perfect World's webpage is broken at the moment.
Captain
# 5
07-07-2012, 08:47 PM
You can send in an email:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

I submitted a ticket earlier today without issue. What's broken on the website for you?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lieutenant
# 6
07-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
You can send in an email:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

I submitted a ticket earlier today without issue. What's broken on the website for you?
Couldn't submit a new ticket, replied to old ticket through my email regarding an earlier issue with the account promotion.
Captain
# 7
07-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozewa View Post
Couldn't submit a new ticket, replied to old ticket through my email regarding an earlier issue with the account promotion.
I mean are you getting an error? It redirects some where? Some specifics would be helpful.

Your browser as well.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lieutenant
# 8
07-09-2012, 01:44 PM
As I said, sent PWE support an email. Support Agent 49 is quite thorough but he says that my characters on my PWE account never existed. I know I had a fed science officer. I'm guessing my poor Agamotto just had a mishap with some time travel. He will turn up somewhen.

Also, Mike, it is an endless redirect error.
Lieutenant
# 9
07-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Well, PWE sent me a survey asking how they did, so apparently they consider the matter closed. I did not get my character nor any slots restored. This is not bueno.
Career Officer
# 10
07-10-2012, 02:46 AM
just want to get this straight in my head..

you have/had a cryptic account with STO character(s) on it. you also had/have a pwe account with STO character(s) on it? You linked these two accounts and were surprised when the character(s) on the PWE side did not magically merge into your cryptic characters

Not sure the linking worked the way you thought it worked. If it was to be a true merger with characters of both accounts moving to one, then you would probably needed to have spare character slots (or slots added by pwe to accomodate this - and if you already had max number of characters then how would they accomodate this?) I think in the majority of cases cryptic users would not have had any pre-existing sto characters using a pwe account. And anyone new since account linking began is already pwe only.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009