Career Officer
# 11
07-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Lucky enough to get a prototype drop? I used up my like on my first KA space elite run when I got the deflector tech... Ive been running Infected for months now and have got nothing.

Who knows, I may take you up on your offer, I do really want Mk XII MACO...

But back to the topic at hand the post above me would make sense... I think the EV suits should be a separate slot anyway, because if you want to have the special suit visuals (some of them are blue or gold or what not) you have to turn the armor visuals on... and then when you go back to regular armor... you wind up with ugly armor on over your uniform...
Well the offer is always open. even with season six coming soon and us moving focus on to the building of our starbase, We'll still be running the STFs on a regular bases. you don't ever have to be a member of our fleet to run them with us, but if you do run with us and decide to join, we'd love to have you.

and I agree I like their post. it's sound and could be a good way to go... we'll see what it's the grate thing about a living MMO, so long as there is the will, there is a way to adapt and make things better for all.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Captain
# 12
07-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allysnowleopard View Post
Well the offer is always open. even with season six coming soon and us moving focus on to the building of our starbase, We'll still be running the STFs on a regular bases. you don't ever have to be a member of our fleet to run them with us, but if you do run with us and decide to join, we'd love to have you.

and I agree I like their post. it's sound and could be a good way to go... we'll see what it's the grate thing about a living MMO, so long as there is the will, there is a way to adapt and make things better for all.
If you have anyset times for when you run the STFs could you shoot me an in game mail at the @handle in my sig?