Career Officer
# 11
07-09-2012, 01:19 AM
All I can say is ... Wow , people actually care about their Doffs ?!?
To me there's not a one of them who's not meat for the grinding machine that turns them into a higher rarity.

Except the purples. And I have never ... EVER come across a better DABO! Player than my ExoComp Maintenance Engineer. Anyone else on my crew, I'll delete or sell or grind up, but never the Exocomp. It's my favorite.

Wish I could make It a BOFF honestly. But until then ... DABO ! (and it's pretty darned good at getting me crit successes in Attempt to Play a game of Fizbin too !!
Captain
# 12
07-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
To me there's not a one of them who's not meat for the grinding machine that turns them into a higher rarity.

Except the purples. And I have never ... EVER come across a better DABO! Player than my ExoComp Maintenance Engineer. Anyone else on my crew, I'll delete or sell or grind up, but never the Exocomp. It's my favorite.

Wish I could make It a BOFF honestly. But until then ... DABO ! (and it's pretty darned good at getting me crit successes in Attempt to Play a game of Fizbin too !!
Exocomp also makes one heck of a diplomat.
# 13
07-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Poor Top, the Vulcan doctor. He never gets to treat patients because he alway is one. Poor fellow's had almost every ailment and accident possible happen to him, and seems to have a headache at least 4-5 times a week. Must be a tumor.

And then there's Bi'er, the Klingon Botanist. She's lost at least 20 siblings so far; she spends almost all her time on board performing Klingon Death rites...
Captain
# 14
07-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Always the Jem'Hadar.

Who's going for that ultra rare extreme risk mission to retrieve Klingon defectors? The Jem'Hadar.

Who's going to stop Klingon raids on my colonies in B'tran cluster? The Jem'Hadar.

Who's going to investigate illegal gambling in the Alpha Quadrant ( lockbox rackets everywhere!!) ? The Jem'Hadar.

Who teaches the crew telepathic interrogation resistance techniques? The Jem'Hadar.

Who polices the ship for contraband? The Jem'Hadar.

Who gives security reports to Starfleet Command? The Jem'Hadar.

Who does my laundry and keeps my pillows and cats happy? Guess who. Yes I know what you're thinking but no, they're very gentle and sweet. After all, if anything happens to my Victorian dollhouses, NO KETRACEL WHITE FOR THEM. NOT UNTIL NEXT MONTH!

Victory is life? Sometimes, I think I should play the Vorta drama queen next
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by carmenara; 07-09-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Captain
# 15
07-09-2012, 04:33 AM
I love Ixtana'Adar! I have three of him (hey they're all clones, right?). I send them off to strike against fugitive support networks all the time. It seems appropriate that a squad of Jem-Hadar be the ones to track down Dominion fugitives. They often get a crtitical success.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
07-09-2012, 05:59 AM
I've got a Rare Ferengi bartender who is wicked lucky with Dabo criticals. He's got one attribute that lines up with it, and his record is more impressive on Crits than my El-Aurian rare.
Captain
# 17
07-09-2012, 06:03 AM
i have 2 jem'hadar i think they are brothers or siamese twins and if there is a 2 person mission they are always picked for it.

also they like being diplomats and pretty good to always get a crit when sending them on diplomatic missions they must make the the opposition submit to are federation demands errr i mean compromise so both parties are treated fairly yeah that's it

also my excomp he tends to find all the booze and contraband on my ship full of drunks
Ensign
# 18
07-09-2012, 11:26 PM
I have an Ensign security officer that I seem to be in the habit of over-working. She does accomplish quite a lot and has a very good track record, but she also faces a lot of risk and has ended in sickbay several times more than I'd like (fortunately she's a survivor).

I've also got Master Chief Petty Officer Exocomp-010090 (or just Master Chief Exo, or simply Exo for short) who's an extremely capable android that sometimes acts as the Assistant Chief Engineer when my CEO and Chief Ops are indisposed (or delegate to him) and ends up often being tasked to back-to back assignments. Fortunately for sake of morale, he's a workaholic and loves doing everything we give him. First time really working with an artificial-intelligence aside from the personality-less ship computer so is quite the experience.

Right now I have a rather small crew so about every member gets their share of assignments. I've even had to augment my crew with the EMH, EEH, and ESH to fill in the ranks until we can get to a starbase with better recruit cadres (as am currently deployed to the Neutral Zone).
Career Officer
# 19
07-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post

.... but never the Exocomp. It's my favorite.

Wish I could make It a BOFF honestly.
Yes, yes they do, and apparently, so do you.
Captain
# 20
07-15-2012, 09:17 AM
That flight deck doff has just become my new whipping boy.

Not going to use him for anything else anyway so....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining