Captain
Greets:

This is going to be fairly short as I;m on battery and it;s like 90 out here.

I would like to create/have/whatever a one person fleet. Maybe some day I'll expand it but I just want to go ahead and start one.

The problem is though since I have no access to zone chat currently, I am unable to recruit or even discuss this with people who would be willing to help me create one.

This puts me in a pickle.

So I need help. I'm looking for someone to create the fleet for me and then turn it over to me once it's created.

I am willing to pay. Unfortunately while I was on the forums last night, some lovely gold farmer (or more than one) dumped master keys by the ton at 700k each. All my free cash got spent on those. I would be willing to pony up 5 master keys in payment to the person who did the legwork for me and 2 master keys to each player who got pulled along. Payment to be made once I have access to the fleet. I will send the keys out myself once I verify.

thanks
-drmike
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-08-2012, 09:04 AM
I'll make one then turn it over to you later free of charge, honestly, what you're offering is way too much for what your asking.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 3
07-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
what you're offering is way too much for what your asking.
I know but I don;t like having to have someone else do what I should be doing.

Thanks
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Empire Veteran
# 4
07-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Fleet up and running and awaiting its new owner.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 5
07-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Fleet up and running and awaiting its new owner.
Thanks. Are you online? I;m heading to ESD shortly.

edit: ANyone want to put money on this not working for me either?
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Empire Veteran
# 6
07-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I am online, just did a search for you in zone and sent a tell, turns out your ignoring me, either by choice or the bug I'm not sure.
Captain
# 7
07-08-2012, 10:17 AM
That was originally done because I was getting hit on a lot due to the uniform but I was always able to see zone chat. I removed that a while ago.

Tells work though. Thanks good to know.

Thanks for your time and your trouble.
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

Empire Veteran
# 8
07-08-2012, 10:19 AM
No worries, and good luck with your fleet.

Edit, Just got to wondering, maybe your privacy settings has affected your ability to talk in zone?

Last edited by defalus; 07-08-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
07-08-2012, 01:06 PM
only problem is with defalus creating a fleet for you, you will have to remove the hello kitty branding from the fleet name etc, hes a big hello kitty fan
Captain
# 10
07-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointedears View Post
only problem is with defalus creating a fleet for you, you will have to remove the hello kitty branding from the fleet name etc, hes a big hello kitty fan
Oh I did. Search for the Not A Hello Kitty fleet. Should come right up.

I;m thinking a My Little Pony fleet....
---
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner