Republic Veteran
I played in the Battlezone in the prior build, and didn't have this issue, but moving my camera angle around was making my character and/or the platforms that make up the ground for the battlezone disappear on screen.
Career Officer
I too am experiencing SEVERE graphics issue in the battle zone.

* Moving the camera: my character and NPCS disappear 85% of the time

* SEVERE LAG issues with the battle zone. While in normal already generated parts of tribble i have little to no issues.

* Severe lag issues in ESD. While I expect this issue with heavy traffic on holodeck; this issue should not happen on Tribble.

* I turned down my graphics on Tribble for the battle zone with no resolution.

I sincerely hope you fix this before it goes live on holodeck or you will lose a lifetimer since March 2010.

Career Officer
# 3
10-28-2013, 07:43 AM
I have this graphics issue as well... reported it in the Official Feedback Thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Republic Veteran
# 4
10-28-2013, 08:11 AM
I have had severe lag issues on Tribble in general... I am assuming the server simply does not have the level of infrastructure that Holodeck has, and strain has been particularly large since the Silver member access update.
# 5
10-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah I have the exact same problem. I was being attacked by something I couldn't see and I had to turn around to see it. However moving just sligtly to one side would make it disappear again.

Also, I'm running an Alienware Aurora and when I log onto Tribble all of my lights go out (both keyboard and tower). This was not a problem before. Since it was 1am when I first tried S8 when the lights went out it was very dark in my office