Empire Veteran
Dear devs.
Could you make the tribble chat alone? I mean people chatting on tribble don't annoying people on the holodeck chat.
All of the week end ALL of the channels in holodeck chat were flooded by people on tribble. It's annoying and really boring! Let people play in holodeck nicely please. If I want to get news of tribble I will go to tribble. But when I'm playing in holodeck I don't want tribble piece of $h1t testers annoy me with tribble because I don't care.
Thanks in advance.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg

Last edited by dapperdrake; 07-08-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Dear devs.
Could you make the tribble chat alone? I mean people chatting on tribble don't annoying people on the holodeck chat.
All of the week end ALL of the channels in holodeck chat were flooded by people on tribble. It's annoying and really boring! Let people play in holodeck nicely please. If I want to get news of tribble I will go to tribble. But when I'm playing in holodeck I don't want tribble piece of $h1t testers annoy me with tribble because I don't care.
Thanks in advance.
You were doing great right up till you totally lost my respect.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Is this guy for real?

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Security to this thread please

This man is clearly showing conduct unbecoming an officer (I suspect he was recruited under janeway)

The Brave men , women and small furry aliens of tribble take risks , learn the unlearnable and deal with insane levels of grief for OUR advantage

we owe them a debt (and a beer)
Commander
# 5
07-09-2012, 02:32 AM
without the piece of **** testers, you wouldnt want to play this game anymore