Commander
# 51
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
So has anyone actually contacted this guy to see who he wants to take out, and whether it's on the ground or in space?

And yes, I'd like to sell my fish. I'm not completely unwilling to teach some stuff though, if it's ground.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Rihannsu
# 52
07-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radkip View Post
So has anyone actually contacted this guy to see who he wants to take out, and whether it's on the ground or in space?

And yes, I'd like to sell my fish. I'm not completely unwilling to teach some stuff though, if it's ground.
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<Inqisitor.Crusher@gmail.com>
(reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Please try)
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Empire Veteran
# 53
07-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morglon View Post
I'm not at liberty to discuss it in the open but you'll have a chance to "inspect the troops" if you hire us. But I don't care either way, I've stated our price and how to contact me, if they are interested they'll contact us, if not we don't need the money. That's pretty much all I have to say to this topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeofcheese View Post
Look at these guys. I'll do it for the low low price of only 10 million EC. They are trying to rip you off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidentity View Post
Yeah but EC is stupid easy to get. Here's a screen shot from one of my money alts
http://pasteshack.net/images/847455001341945331.png
Higher Starfleet Dental to combat Starfleet Dental and then having other Dentals come on to suggest it is a good deal... LOLZ

Blatant Dental is blatant.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Ensign
# 54
07-11-2012, 07:59 PM
@Hammel105, send me an in game mail if you need something dead.
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keisyea View Post
@Hammel105, send me an in game mail if you need something dead.
Sorry buddy i dont think you understood the thread, they need an "Expert"

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Rihannsu
# 56
07-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofcritz View Post
Sorry buddy i dont think you understood the thread, they need an "Expert"
And I don't think you understand, they need some one to kill people, not heal your self to death and play nice.
Think about this:
Lt. Commander
# 57
07-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
And I don't think you understand, they need some one to kill people, not heal your self to death and play nice.
How does one "heal themselves to death"??

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Wow I havnt checked this thread in forever! When I was looking for someone I only had one response in a week! Lol. I was looking to rough up "the historic order of Wally" or something to that effect... cant quite remember the fleet name... but yes he seemed a little pushy and threatening... okay maybe not a little... a lot.

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Captain
# 59
11-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaldra View Post
Hello,

I am desperately in need of an EXPERT PVP player for a 1on1 battle against another fleet. This fleet has been incredibly cocky and we would like to teach them a lesson, but do not have our PVP Division up and running yet!

The integrity and honour of our fleet is at stake here... we are not asking you to join our ranks but to fight on our behalf!

Failure is not an option... and we offer a substantial reward to the player that can come out victorious!

Please email me ASAP if you have what it takes... Inqisitor.Crusher@gmail.com

Thank you,
I am not sure this is your best approach. While I understand the desire to put another team in its place, you may find that, within PvP, one player may not be enough. Even a great player, without great support from his team, can ultimately result in a losing team. I suggest a more long-term approach, one that looks at developing the entire team, rather than just trying to gain a single victory on the back on one superstar. Postpone your match, ask your "mercenary" not just to fight with you but to train you. Pay him/her some ec's and see what happens. In addition, you can also have your fleet participate in PvP Boot Camp, which will be launching at the end of December. For more details see the links below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=429771&page=3

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=437641&page=5

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=441841

I have to admit, though, that this form of "Pay 2 Win" is amusing=)

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Rihannsu
# 60
11-22-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaldra View Post
Wow I havnt checked this thread in forever! When I was looking for someone I only had one response in a week! Lol. I was looking to rough up "the historic order of Wally" or something to that effect... cant quite remember the fleet name... but yes he seemed a little pushy and threatening... okay maybe not a little... a lot.
I wonder if it's Ok To Zombie your own thread... Hmm...

Welp, in any case you probobly should have kept an eye on the thread more closely back then because you had alot of offers for help in the thread. And it looks like that those responses were more then one person in a week. Ah well.. that was Pre season 7. Have fun now adays.
Think about this:
Closed Thread