Ensign
# 21
11-23-2012, 06:15 AM
For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I hope you had a good one! See you in-game!
Member of the Blacksheep
"Who's interfering? We're... taking over." -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)
Ensign
# 22
12-16-2012, 02:04 PM
~S~

With the season 7 out and most of the bugs fixed, we are still growing and always looking for new members.
Ensign
# 23
12-24-2012, 10:50 AM
On behalf of the Blacksheep, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope your holidays are wonderful!

I'd like to commend our old-time members who continously help out new STO members, and want to welcome the great group of new members who are in the fleet. It's always a pleasure playing the game with all of you!
Member of the Blacksheep
"Who's interfering? We're... taking over." -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)
Ensign
# 24
01-20-2013, 09:37 AM
What level shipyard does the fleet currently have? Is the starbase still progressing?
Ensign
# 25
01-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiipe View Post
What level shipyard does the fleet currently have? Is the starbase still progressing?
Currently, our fleet shipyard is Tier 3, and our overall Fleet Level is 11.

Progress continues in all areas of the starbase, but has slowed due to the low dilithium prices as of late. People are taking advantage of that to convert their dilithium into Zen points, so we are focusing on projects that require less dilithium.

As always, our members are doing a great job contributing towards the starbase, and it's to their credit that the base is where it's at today!
Member of the Blacksheep