Starfleet Veteran
# 121
08-23-2012, 06:06 AM
... when you call a Klingon player a P'taq in Klingon Space, and spend the next half hour declining PvP challenges
Captain
# 122
08-23-2012, 07:07 AM
When you buy a game, only to find out that your only protection against viruses, hackers, and the like is preventing the game from starting. Happened with Legends of Pegasus, still waiting for the dev team to figure out where they screwed up so I can make up my mind about how good/bad the game is instead of listening to all the forum posts talking about how terribly it sucks
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 123
08-23-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captwinters1701 View Post
... when you call a Klingon player a P'taq in Klingon Space, and spend the next half hour declining PvP challenges
I gave what seemed to be my entire fleet diplomatic immunity and all flew into Omega Leonis at once to park 2 light years off Qo'nos.

We said hi on zone chat to the nice friendly klingons who didn't so much bat an eyelid at the Federation battlefleet hovering over their homeworld. We started bumping our ships into parked Vo'quvs and could push them away slowly. Lol.

Ditto for parking a Vor'cha over Earth and cooking dinner right at the enemy's doorstep. Quite a number of new Fed players were curious and look at close look at my ship in tasty little Mirandas

Where did the FvK war go to?
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Captain
# 124
08-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Somewhere at Ker'rat.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 125
08-27-2012, 05:34 AM
... you lose your internet connection just as you were heading for the Kang in CSE with seconds to spare
Lieutenant
# 126
08-27-2012, 06:04 AM
When you realize that you just destroyed someone's prized Dreadnought cruiser 1v1

While you're in a science ship

And they're the leader of your fleet.
Lieutenant
# 127
08-27-2012, 02:20 PM
... You buy a ship system only to find out that you are unable to use it because of your rank.
Ensign
# 128
08-27-2012, 10:23 PM
... when you enter an instance with two other ships that have the exact name as yours. (Three "USS Thermopylae" ships in one STF, no wonder we lost.)
Nyerti "Gadget" Val-Doran. Vice Admiral.
U.S.S Spellbound, Multi-Mission Strategic Explorer. NCC-92008.
Career Officer
# 129
08-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlarien View Post
Three "USS Thermopylae" ships in one STF, no wonder we lost.
But you made them pay, did you?

To Borgly Go Webcomic - Season 1, Season 2, Season 3
Dei schware Pheisa Launzn trifft'n Robotazombiewiarfl und schlitzt eam fui auf. 50.000 Schodn, oida.
Career Officer
# 130
08-28-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
I gave what seemed to be my entire fleet diplomatic immunity and all flew into Omega Leonis at once to park 2 light years off Qo'nos.

We said hi on zone chat to the nice friendly klingons who didn't so much bat an eyelid at the Federation battlefleet hovering over their homeworld. We started bumping our ships into parked Vo'quvs and could push them away slowly. Lol.

Ditto for parking a Vor'cha over Earth and cooking dinner right at the enemy's doorstep. Quite a number of new Fed players were curious and look at close look at my ship in tasty little Mirandas

Oh Nice Carmenara, gonna try that, think I can get around 20 SRS ships for that little incursion LOL