Rihannsu
# 21
07-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Well, that idea would be well suited to exploring origins. Not in depth, but enough that you would learn something about each of the races that was seen on screen.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 22
07-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Over the past few months I've been toying with the idea of a series that centers around Search and Rescue/Support/Police Vessel type ship. Rather than exploring new things, races, and places, it would be more about things we already know, but how they work, what they do, basically how an interplanetary nation deals with other interplanetary nations.

Not really an "Origins" thing, but definitely an exploring the background noise sort of story.
Sounds similar to Corps of Engineers but so long as they didn't make a Thunderbird rip of I think that could be cool.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES