Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
07-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Pretty sure I didn't get it this month either.
Captain
# 12
07-11-2012, 08:37 AM
So the stipend kicked in, in december right? But for safety margin reasons, lets say january.

That should mean that by now, I should have recived 6 months worth of 400 CP wich should equal 2400 CP in sipend.

I have not bought or spend C-Points since season 5 update (apart from the DS9 bundle, that I had gotten just enough C-Points for).

I have just this month been able to get the Armitage, (2000 CP), and now my balance is 0...

So yea... they aint giving out the stipends every month.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 13
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
So yea... they aint giving out the stipends every month.
Sure, that happens if a player don't maintain Gold Membership without the benefit of LTS. Or, that player haven't been paying much attention to his/her balance. Whichever the case may be.

Since the F2P launch, I have received all of my stipends and I'm waiting for the next one this month. However, as someone else mentioned the conversion to Zen, the next stipend might be in 500 Zen instead of 400 C-Points. So, that might be everyone's concern.

To answer the original question of this thread: No, you don't lose the Gold Member Stipend with Lifetime Membership. Check the F2P FAQ at http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...freetoplay-faq
Cryptic forum join date: January 2010.
"Captain" Akira Kato of Lafamilia fleet.
Career Officer
# 14
07-11-2012, 04:24 PM
I got my 400 C-Points on the Fifth of July...

Right on schedule...

I had 351 early in the day on the 4th and 751 on the evening of the Fifth.

The two times I played the game during that time period.

(I don't fiddle with the dilithium exchange)
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Career Officer
# 15 C-point cap?
07-12-2012, 01:29 PM
i have a lifetime membership i preordered. After not signing in for a couple years (being a dad keeps you busy.. lol) i signed back in, and had 5000 c-points. so im not sure if it is capped, but if it isnt, i should have a lot more..
Career Officer
# 16
07-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderspanker View Post
i have a lifetime membership i preordered. After not signing in for a couple years (being a dad keeps you busy.. lol) i signed back in, and had 5000 c-points. so im not sure if it is capped, but if it isnt, i should have a lot more..
Stipends didn't exist until the game went F2P this year.
Ensign
# 17
07-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Stipends didn't exist until the game went F2P this year.
Pretty sure there was a monthly "allowance" if you will for lifetime members before the F2P conversion. As I remember getting like 400C points a month.
Captain
# 18
07-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knatx View Post
Pretty sure there was a monthly "allowance" if you will for lifetime members before the F2P conversion. As I remember getting like 400C points a month.
Some Gold players started getting them back in December and others in January, depending on your anniversary date.
Ensign
# 19
07-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knatx View Post
There was no stipend for lifers before F2P. I was a Lifer from the start.
Captain
# 20
07-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treksplorer View Post
There was no stipend for lifers before F2P. I was a Lifer from the start.
As I said above, Cryptic started giving Gold players a Stipend in December as a special "thank you," which was a month before the game went FTP. I was one of the lucky ones who got 2 Stipends in December due to my Anniversary date.

Edit: Here's the statement from Steven D'Angelo in his blog: "First, we will be starting the Gold member stipend benefit on December 1st. This benefit grants 400 free Cryptic Points each month to each subscriber to STO."

Last edited by thecosmic1; 07-18-2012 at 07:15 PM.