Empire Veteran
# 1 STF hacked
07-09-2012, 09:51 PM
While Gozer and his gang make STF harder for players. There is some cheater who play using hack or cheat. Yesterday I ran STF KASE with players who used that kind of stuff.
With their hack. Mob doesn't move. Only one shot is needed to kill the mob. They go really faster. Borg shot them but it's like they do nothing. For the node in the last room. Only one guy is needed.
Anyway don't tell me why I don't do the same. I don't have trust in any software from hackers
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
07-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Was it Elite or Normal KASE?
I don't know about hacks, I'm not using any. But on Normal I can kill a mob of almost 5 borg with just one shot. How? I use pulseware, which says it all
And yes, I can tank solo the boss in KASE and Cure Normal, on Elite just the KASE boss.

Just be careful with you weapons choice and buffs and please don't jump at wrong conclusions (hacks).
Captain
# 3
07-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnothingg View Post
Was it Elite or Normal KASE?
I don't know about hacks, I'm not using any. But on Normal I can kill a mob of almost 5 borg with just one shot. How? I use pulseware, which says it all
And yes, I can tank solo the boss in KASE and Cure Normal, on Elite just the KASE boss.

Just be careful with you weapons choice and buffs and please don't jump at wrong conclusions (hacks).
I agree, if it's on normal what he might be seeing are folks who usually run elites but are running a normal instead (for whatever reason), and thus seem quite overpowered. 'Mods not moving' in ground might be from a good fuse armor hit, and there's a fair number of debuffs that tac officers can apply.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Don't forget stun grenades and various sci kit holds. Ambushed sniper rifles, arcwaves and grenade launchers are great 1-shot killers.

As to the nodes, engineers can easily solo these, probably others can too.

Also, KASE is KA Space Elite - elite by definition but doesn't have nodes or even rooms.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I mispelled the name. It was not KASE but KAGE. Khitomer Accor Ground Elite.
And I never saw someone can hit mob with one shot. For example. There is a mob in a room. He's up and guarding the gate. By the way he jumps from his place to come to kill player. So this mob was killed with one shot. If it's possible. Tell me how to do.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-10-2012, 06:57 AM
For Tactical Captains, use ambush, target optics and all the other damage incresaing buffs and the like, it greatly increases your damage, couple those buffs with a close range pulsewave shot and you can almost take an entire group out. You have to wait for the cooldowns to rince and repeat it, but it's a load of fun :-)

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 7
07-11-2012, 05:27 AM
For Engineers use Equipment Diagnostics and a pulse ware gun with the type of damage that your character has a buff to. And maybe using the aim.
You can also try to get as many accolades as possible to get a +2% for a specific type of damage.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Nah, ground STFs are designed to promote the "Pig-Headed" racial trait, which is not that popular otherwise.
Career Officer
# 9
07-11-2012, 11:27 AM
doubt it was a hack, next time just ask them while you are down there!

But hell, I say hack the hell out of Ground STFS.. they deserve it after all the bull poop it has seen in the past. And NO i do not hack,, hell I rarely even do ground.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-11-2012, 06:33 PM
"waaaah, someone did something that I cant do, they must be hacking"

>.>