Lt. Commander
# 1 Zen Surveys
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
How often do you get your Zen points when participating in any of the Free Zen promotion offers? Do you have to fill in something specific? I'm asking because so far, out of 5 surveys or so, I've only gotten Zen once, and I was wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Don't fall for the fake advertising: Guild Wars 2 is a WoW clone and a poor one too.
Captain
# 2
07-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibash View Post
I was wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.
If you search the forums for survey you should see a number of threads about this. many folks aren't getting their rewards. If you don;t get them after a day or two, submit a ticket.

Hope this helps
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Hmm...that would mean an awful lot of tickets...and I don't know which ones I've done exactly...
Don't fall for the fake advertising: Guild Wars 2 is a WoW clone and a poor one too.
Career Officer
# 4
07-12-2012, 04:31 PM
For every survey I have completed, I have recieved Zen.

I say "completed" as I usually do not qualify for about 70% of the surveys I click on, and I understand that. Surveys are like focus groups, they have a very specific target audience. But for those that I do qualify for, I have received Zen 100% of the time.

I have NOT signed up for any "offers", just surveys, so I can't comment on that side of the issue.

~ I don't want the world... I just want your half!