Captain
# 11
07-13-2012, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
just checked on holodeck, for several things, one of those things was the fleet assault cruiser and its still gone.
strange, wonder what this could mean, also anything on the galaxy refit?
Empire Veteran
# 12
07-13-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
strange, wonder what this could mean, also anything on the galaxy refit?
still the flying tragedy we have been railing against. they must really hate the galaxy, and really hate the people that like it to give it such a terrible setup, and ignore so many people calling for change.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 13
07-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
still the flying tragedy we have been railing against. they must really hate the galaxy, and really hate the people that like it to give it such a terrible setup, and ignore so many people calling for change.
To be honest, considering how we have to go about obtaining fleet ships, 'getting what we want' appears to be a double-edged sword!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Well they are really dumb if they dont put a fleet sovereign in game, they r just losing money there
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
07-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Who is willing to place bets that it is the next Locked Box ship
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 16
07-15-2012, 11:37 PM
I would rather bet its next Z-Store ship. For like uhm, 4000 zen.
Captain
# 17
07-16-2012, 02:37 PM
well from what I have seen there will be to version the z-store version and the fleet version.
Captain
# 18
07-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Please bring back the Fleet Sovereign. It's one of the main reasons I joined a fleet. That the Starbases have lots of potential.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Commander
# 19
07-16-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd lay good money on the Fleet Assault Cruiser being two things:

1. A test run for reception to a more aggressive FED cruiser BOff and console layout, akin to the Vor'cha; particularly in gauging both KDF and FED reaction to it.

2. A preview of what we'll see when the the ZEN Store Assault Cruiser comes out, as that'll probably have a console and not an innate power, allowing them to release a Fleet version of it ala the Armitage.

With its radical departure in BOff layout, I'm willing to bet that it'll probably only have a few aesthetic cues tying it the the current Sovereign/Assault Cruiser, ala the Armitage to the Akira.
Career Officer
# 20
07-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair114 View Post
I'd lay good money on the Fleet Assault Cruiser being two things:

1. A test run for reception to a more aggressive FED cruiser BOff and console layout, akin to the Vor'cha; particularly in gauging both KDF and FED reaction to it.

My hope is that they noticed the Fleet Vor'cha outclassed what they had for the Fleet AC in every way conceivable and realized it was a horrendous mistake.

What's most likely is they will put it in the Cstore first with a console to drum up sales, then add the Fleet version some time after that.