Captain
# 101
07-29-2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadguy View Post
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Wait, WHAT????? I have that movie and I don't remember seeing the Millenium Falcon in it at all! What scene are you talking about?
It the scene where you see the defiant doing it manoeuvres, just about when the cube fires its beam on the defiant and hits it for the first time, you will see on the let next to the cube the Falcon.
Career Officer
# 102
07-29-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
LoL! Hey do you remember the TNG episode where the Enterprise created some kind of life form...
That's what your post reminded me of. Still, I kinda like the thought of Star Fleet having to keep an eye on their ships like worried parents watching two teenagers dating.
Oh yeah, "Emergence". That was funny. But I think a captain running around with a shotgun because a Tuffli freighter impregnated his Sovereign would be funnier.

Quote:
You mean because someone forgot to turn the shields on?
The Dominion War had too many ships. Equipping them all with shields would have been too expensive.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.

Last edited by assimilatedktar; 07-29-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Captain
# 103
08-01-2012, 04:45 AM
If theyre so worried about issues, why dont they contact the owner of the "Sobieski" Class and see if they can use it for the T5 Cruiser?

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com...i_class;112183
Banned
# 104
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh look, they finally blessed us with a response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
We simply haven't communicated what we are doing about this yet. That doesn't mean we aren't listening or have selective hearing. It means that we aren't ready to discuss our solution for this yet, or that the solution is still in the works.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01#post5073201

Too bad they didnt actually say anything.
Commander
# 105
08-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4ptain0bviou5 View Post
Oh look, they finally blessed us with a response:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01#post5073201

Too bad they didnt actually say anything.
At least they said SOMETHING, and it wasn't a straight up NO, which some of us had been expecting.

Dan's answer here suggests to me they are looking at how this can be done, in a manner which CBS approves of, and that we will get the ship, or something like it, eventually.

Though it would have been nice if we got the acknowledgement a few weeks ago.
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
Career Officer
# 106
08-03-2012, 05:09 AM
Well, we did know that they haven't communicated anything about it yet and we did know that they know that we want it. No one here believes that the people working at Cryptic are blind. So that isn't exactly news. The interesting part is the "It means that we aren't ready to discuss our solution for this yet, or that the solution is still in the works." I would love to know what the problem is, but I guess we'll never find out.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Republic Veteran
# 107
08-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
I would love to know what the problem is, but I guess we'll never find out.
Problem: Getting T5 cruiser in without the connie parts. and possibly since all Starfleet ships have at least 2 other skins.... possibly coming up with a new one, and not the exter as to keep people from complaining that the skin should be unique to the Cstore unlock itself.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.