Career Officer
# 21
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL, apply hypo and watch summoned medic burn. Priceless entertainment!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 22
07-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
Any word on fleet projects being in a stuck state? One of our projects is not accepting duty officer contributions. When you try, it gets stuck in the "Contributing duty officers..." window.
Haven't seen if this was answered yet, but I believe we might have addressed that. If it's still occurring there are a couple possibilities. 1) The duty officers might be invalid because they're already assigned on Holodeck, but Tribble doesn't realize that. 2) The project could have been updated (by Cryptic) after it started.

Neither issue should occur on Holodeck. The second one has been accounted for by some recent code changes, but I'm not positive whether it will fix Tribble projects that have gotten into this state.
Career Officer
# 23
07-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Whoa, these special projects will be pricey now. 5 EX and 600 FLeet marks ? Not many people will be doing them. I like cutting down to 30 minutes. But 600 Marks ? it should be less. IF you want it to be used as doff sinker .
Career Officer
# 24
07-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Any chance the cstore ship items will be added so we can test them out?
Lieutenant
# 25
07-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Yes it has been fixed. The project that was stuck (the tier 1 upgrade project) is counting down.
Lieutenant
# 26
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
still son't see anything about the KDF getting visable bady armors...
or kits...
or the Tier 4 Marauding outfit...
Commander
# 27
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxina View Post
Whoa, these special projects will be pricey now. 5 EX and 600 FLeet marks ? Not many people will be doing them. I like cutting down to 30 minutes. But 600 Marks ? it should be less. IF you want it to be used as doff sinker .
These special projects arn't meant for fleet progression their meant for getting fleet currency for all the players in a larger fleet. If you had a fleet of even 100 active people there's no way they all could contribute to the main assignments and the fleet base would be worthless to anyone who didn't get to contribute but with these special projects a lot more people in the larger fleet will get the opportunity to contribute.
Career Officer
# 28
07-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Haven't seen if this was answered yet, but I believe we might have addressed that. If it's still occurring there are a couple possibilities. 1) The duty officers might be invalid because they're already assigned on Holodeck, but Tribble doesn't realize that. 2) The project could have been updated (by Cryptic) after it started.

Neither issue should occur on Holodeck. The second one has been accounted for by some recent code changes, but I'm not positive whether it will fix Tribble projects that have gotten into this state.
Just logged on to Tribble. The project is now accepting doffs properly. Thanks for your help, Zero. <hands out Hershey bar>
# 29
07-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Rex can you reply please to my query about the mouse icons showing when you hover over ships and stuff in battle showing or not. Currently they arnt working on tribble compared to holodeck.. Im a click to target guy and i need these especially when theres alot of ships on screen so i know im clicking on the right one. The icons show bottom right of ur cursor when hovering over ships and stuff is what im on about.
Ensign
# 30
07-10-2012, 06:49 PM
good my reported bug is on here beam fire at will was useless before.