Captain
# 91
07-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
and you know all this how???
Link: Cryptic Points Conversion
Quote:
Starting this Thursday, July 12th, Cryptic Points are converting to ZEN.
What do you think that entitles?

Its all about knowing what you don't know. Other words, converting the game from C-Points to Zen is not as simple as flipping a switch. Lots of in game elements are affected. If you are wondering about the other stuff, the events are listed on the in game calendar.

Link: My Original Post

Could Season Six be on tomorrow's agenda? Sure. Cryptic could very well add that to tomorrow's patch. I am just looking at the most obvious answer.

Last edited by linyive; 07-11-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 92 Jumping the Gun
07-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Personally, I can wait for Cryptic to work the bugs out.

The S6 mods on Tribble are still too buggy. Minor irritation in some and virtually unplayable on the Nukara scenario. If everyone gets what they want, when they want it, we're going to end up with downtime 2, 3, even 4 times a week for them to patch all the holes. Remember the post S4 and S5 launches? The ******** was never ending.

If all they're doing is lining up the CP to Zen conversion, let them do it right. If I had 4000 CP, logged on the next day to find I had 2 Zen, I wouldn't care about the launch of S6 at all. Cryptic... take the time to do it right... this time!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 93
07-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Meowntenance is cumplete, and as I foresaw on Page 5, it's just meowntenance, no patch. At least a baby-patch for Tribble. I think we're not going to see Season 6 live in this month, should be around August first half. The bugs need sirius attenshun. ^^

~ Meowz
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Ensign
# 94
07-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Not yet Thursday
Starfleet Veteran
# 95
07-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Maybe the Maintenance is really supposed to last for the typical 2 hours and is 7 just to tease us.
Lt. Commander
# 96
07-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Well I haven't seen any CMs come out and flat out deny that it will be S6 at this point. That is pretty telling in my opinion.

Of course I haven't been around long enough to see how sadistic the CMs around here can be.
Survivor of Romulus
# 97
07-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post

That's july 5ths notes.
Captain
# 98
07-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeywhelm View Post
That's july 5ths notes.
Yeah, I went back to check. I removed it from the post.
Career Officer
# 99
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
I think we're not going to see Season 6 live in this month, should be around August first half. The bugs need sirius attenshun.
The bugs on Tribble were not fatal to Holodeck release. But go ahead, be skeptical of Season 6 coming out on JULY 12, and yes, that's July 12, 2012!!!

I'll be building my fleet starbase tomorrow, for sure. On the HOLODECK!!!

Cue Enterprise (TV Series) theme music:

"It's been a long road, getting from there to here ...

(etc. etc.)

I have faith of the heart ...

(more etc.)"

You can always yank out the Enterprise (TV Series) theme music when you want to express some good ol' secular faith

LAUREN RULZ !!!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 100
07-11-2012, 01:43 PM
And then there was this posted less than an hour ago (my emphasis added):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Good feedback and we appreciate the concern.

We have been actively monitoring the contribution amounts by fleet members. Keep in mind that the Cryptic_Tribble fleet is a maxed out Fleet and not the norm when compared to the average fleet size. There are less than 1000 active Fleets with more than 25 members whereas there are 7000+ active fleets with less than 25 members. (active meaning the fleet members are actively playing the game)

That said, we do recognize that large fleets will run into contribution dogpiling early on in the system and are engineering slight additions and changes to special projects in order to compensate.

We will continue to monitor the contribution amounts and make adjustments as necessary. For now we feel comfortable launching as it is in today's Tribble build as we feel it is going to be slightly different on Holodeck and want to see how it goes when everyone is spending their real assets.