Captain
# 41
07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinead51 View Post
So,2pm till 9pm UK time,makes a pleasant change to have it done during our prime time in game ... ( Sarcasm Alert )
You got your IDIC tribble so shut up
I live in Europe and this always happens in prime time.Now lets say they add the new season...doesn;'t matter since most people in europe will sleep at that hour so they wont enjoy it int he first hours.
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
07-11-2012, 12:54 AM
I think it's just meowntenance. Otherwise there would be release notes. There are nun, so it's not Season 6, just prepurrations.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Republic Veteran
# 43
07-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
You got your IDIC tribble so shut up
I live in Europe and this always happens in prime time.Now lets say they add the new season...doesn;'t matter since most people in europe will sleep at that hour so they wont enjoy it int he first hours.

What are you on about? Its pm not am, 2am to 9am is middle of the night to early morning,2pm to 9pm is afternoon to evening !!!

What part of europe are you living in? evidently nowhere near the rest of us

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Commander
# 44
07-11-2012, 01:02 AM
its 1500 to 2200 in germany so i wonder in what part of europe you live
Republic Veteran
# 45
07-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
In the UK duh,2 or 3 in the afternoon till 9 or 10 in the evening,very little difference.Please read ALL the posts...

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Career Officer
# 46
07-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I just wish they'd tell us one way or the other!!

Seven hour patch, so fair to assume that it's the season six patch, but at this point all we know for certain is that it's a seven-hour patch.

I'm looking forward to confirmation of this, one way or the other, more than the season itself - NO information would be better than 1/4 of an answer!
Captain
# 47
07-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinead51 View Post
What are you on about? Its pm not am, 2am to 9am is middle of the night to early morning,2pm to 9pm is afternoon to evening !!!

What part of europe are you living in? evidently nowhere near the rest of us
GMT+1 and from the servers will go down at 3PM for me (that's GMT+1) .I have to work friday ,,,,,that requires sleep at @10PM (3+7=10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
The little island is moving away fast lol
Empire Veteran
# 48
07-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Odds are it is season 6 with a more than 3 hour downtime like that unless its something major they are overhauling for the servers. In any case I am sure a dev woulda said its not season 6 by now so odds are it will be LOL. Plus it makes sense with all the balls dropped like not long ago gozer said he is quitting and now salami says no account bound items in season 6. Although I want to play Season 6 badly it is a repeat of season 4 with lack of testing and will most likely be horrible to play for 6 months while the major bugs get fixed over course of that 6 months.
Lieutenant
# 49
07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
I think it's just meowntenance. Otherwise there would be release notes. There are nun, so it's not Season 6, just prepurrations.
While I agree with you on ONLY the release notes part, they have recently started posting the notes on the day of the patch. So come Thursday morning (GMT) I am expecting patch notes to be made available, if not today at some point. With all the pre-patching that has started on Monday (2 days ago) then 7 hours down time tomorrow, I am expecting a patch into the GB's on Thursday. It can only be the new season, the zen conversion is not something I would consider a time consuming event for the server management people as it's currently on tribble server, and that was not down for 7 hours while they installed it there. Sadly they are going live with it, un prepaired, and with bugs.

You've heard of Plug'n Play? well, this is what I call Push'n Prey

Survivor of Romulus
# 50
07-11-2012, 04:59 AM
A Push of Prey? So the Klingons finally get a new ship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Closed Thread