Rihannsu
# 61
07-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Seriously: That wouldn't be fun, or would it?

I mean, the journey is part of the vacation, after all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Career Officer
# 62
07-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
No need, we've got commands that just give us a T5 right off the bat if we really wanted to abuse the system. . .
Oh ya way to open that flood gate.... have fun with that
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
07-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachemav View Post
Ill say this much, im hoping that this is not SSN 6 launch as its still not fully ready imho. There are still logistical questions regarding the Fleet Ships and the pre req to purchase which has changed 2 times already with no clear resolution, and the Tholian Nukara location missions are still buggy.

Im sure people want ssn 6, as do i, however i would like to not repeat ssn 4 launch fiasco.
Just to re-iterate what mav said, it would be suicidal to push season 6 with the bugs that are still in it. Even today testing tholian ground stuff if your in a group then it kept bugging out and only giving 1 person in the group credit for the missions. Devs take your time please and TEST EVERYTHING

no excsue for a sloppy job
Captain
# 64
07-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
And would you be able to use those commands on a few grateful fleets?
Screw that. If the commands exist, then there's got to be a way to hack it.

:ssshhhhhhhh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Seriously: That wouldn't be fun, or would it?

I mean, the journey is part of the vacation, after all.
Makes all those data samples worth it.

Oh wait. I;m up to the episode where Buffy kicks the vampire's you know what.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 65
07-11-2012, 08:18 AM
it might be season 6 it might not, maybe the 7 hour downtime is to add season 6 and to rid it of any bugs and to test it, hence the 7 hour downtime???
Empire Veteran
# 66
07-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
it might be season 6 it might not, maybe the 7 hour downtime is to add season 6 and to rid it of any bugs and to test it, hence the 7 hour downtime???
I highly doubt its season 6... They would have said it was season 6 if it were odds are like they were saying is that the conversion of c-store to z-store was happening tommorrow on the 12th... Plus the friday the 13th mission is going live for a few days.

The testing so far as yielded so many bugs and such if I were in their shoes I wouldn't launch it due to how irrate players would be in its current form. I guess everyone just assumes for such a long down time it couldn't be any other thing than season 6 but unless some dev says yes it is season 6 I wouldn't be counting on it.
Captain
# 67
07-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Some of the things that are scheduled for Thursday:
(1) "Hearts & Minds" - Friday the 13th special episode.
(2) STF Thursday - Infected
(3) "Defera" - Borg Invasion
(4) C-Points to Zen Conversion: C-Store
(5) C-Points to Zen Conversion & Dilithium Adjustments: Ship Requisitions Office
(6) C-Points to Zen Conversion: Individual Player Accounts
(7) Zen to Dilithium Conversion: Dilithium Exchange
(8) Dilithium Adjustments: Dilithium Stores Across Entire Game
(9) Dilithium Adjustments: Duty Officers Missions
(10) Dilithium Adjustments: Available Missions Tab
(11) Dilithium Adjustments: STFs
(12) Dilithium Adjustments: Dilithium Minning Event
(13) Normal Weekly Maintenance

One of the questions I would ask, "Is the C-Store getting a major upgrade; thus, the whole concept behind it is being rebuilt from the ground up?"

My second question would be, "Did they have to rebuild the Ship Requisitions database?"

My third question would be, "How long does it take to convert every single player's C-Points over to Zen?"

When it comes to the possibility of Season Six, the question does not even come into my mind. Seven hours is most likely being dedicated to the conversion. Adjusting every single element to zen sounds like a pain.

Last edited by linyive; 07-11-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Career Officer
# 68
07-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I highly doubt its season 6... They would have said it was season 6 if it were odds are like they were saying is that the conversion of c-store to z-store was happening tommorrow on the 12th... Plus the friday the 13th mission is going live for a few days.

The testing so far as yielded so many bugs and such if I were in their shoes I wouldn't launch it due to how irrate players would be in its current form. I guess everyone just assumes for such a long down time it couldn't be any other thing than season 6 but unless some dev says yes it is season 6 I wouldn't be counting on it.
Have to say, that's what has me wondering - there hasn't been any word (from the Devs) on this whatsoever. They basically said "Seven hour patch" and then ran off, leaving only assumption and guesswork.
Career Officer
# 69
07-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Considering the huge amount of pre-patching that's taking place, I can't see how it can be anything but S6. As far as how buggy everyone is saying it is, didn't the devs already say that the version on Tribble is an older build than what we'll be getting? I would have to assume that at least some, if not all, of the bugs have at least been worked on.
Republic Veteran
# 70
07-11-2012, 09:15 AM
I think it is prep work for Season 6.
Closed Thread