Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 791
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
UPDATE: A link to the Release Notes have been added to the OP -- you can also find them here.

Season 6 incoming!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Shocking surprise
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 56
# 792
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Too tired to read all the previous posts.. too many.. @_@
But was it coming back on soon or was there some time delay?

Edit-
People post too fast.. My post already ended on the next page while I was typing.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,986
# 793
07-12-2012, 12:13 PM
It's Not A Faaaaaake


Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,353
# 794
07-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarasena View Post
Too tired to read all the previous posts.. too many.. @_@
But was it coming back on soon or was there some time delay?

Edit-
People post too fast.. My post already ended on the next page while I was typing.
It is not schedulued to be back on for 45 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 34
# 795
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
It is not schedulued to be back on for 45 minutes.
so about 4 pm eastern time for all us east coast players
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 171
# 796
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
YAY! it's coming it's coming! and i almost made a full prim bride to, plus texture lol

3/4th done, well, that was fun for 2hurs and 15 min, can't wait to be in and checking stuff out! yay!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 163
# 797
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
some other good news in those notes. Nice call on the shard guys, and security officers.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,353
# 798
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM
While the Starbases are all nice and peachy, my fleet already has a headquarters with fully functioning meeting rooms, holodecks, and more. But the SB will be a nice addition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 56
# 799
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
It is not schedulued to be back on for 45 minutes.
So they did again fail on time.. it went down correctly this time, 14:00 my time, +1, since patcher/site said 13:00.. but coming back on they still fail.
20:00 and it's 21:16 atm.. oh well.. as long as I won't be dissapointed by the results.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
# 800
07-12-2012, 12:18 PM
thank god tholians are not time gated
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:56 PM.