Lieutenant
# 11
07-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
Thats cool, but like I said: you guys really need to let this event last the entire weekend. The upside is more of your players get to play it. The downside is...nothing. But hey, I guess this fits in with the other time gated stuff...
Well, it does include a lot of Thursday, so, It's Thursday, Friday, and a little of Saturday, same as Friday, Saturday, and a little of Sunday. I mean, the weekend is just Saturday and Sunday, I don't know why Friday is included. So, you get nearly 2 days of playtime. I don't see the big deal; If you can't play it this time, play it next time.
Banned
# 12
07-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flywiz View Post
Well, it does include a lot of Thursday, so, It's Thursday, Friday, and a little of Saturday, same as Friday, Saturday, and a little of Sunday.
If you discount the fact that the majority of people have more free time on the weekends than during the week, sure.
Lieutenant
# 13
07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
If you discount the fact that the majority of people have more free time on the weekends than during the week, sure.

Like I said, if you can't make it this time, too bad, you'll maybe have it next time. I won't be here this Friday, I'll be on a highway headed to Florida with no internet connection. So, too bad for me, I'll miss it. But, it doesn't matter to me, because I'll do it next time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-11-2012, 01:37 PM
what was the reward for the first time run??
Banned
# 15
07-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Like I said, if you can't make it this time, too bad, you'll maybe have it next time. I won't be here this Friday, I'll be on a highway headed to Florida with no internet connection. So, too bad for me, I'll miss it. But, it doesn't matter to me, because I'll do it next time.
I can make it as it is, so I have no personal worries there. But just because it works for me doesnt mean I wouldnt *also* like it to work for as many people as possible, which is definitely the weekend.
Lieutenant
# 16
07-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
I can make it as it is, so I have no personal worries there. But just because it works for me doesnt mean I wouldnt *also* like it to work for as many people as possible, which is definitely the weekend.
I know, I was using "you" as an example. And I don't think there is much care for how many people play it. It comes every Friday the 13th. Sooner or later, the majority of the players will be able to play it. No doubt the majority of players have played it on the previous date. There is no reason to care how many people play it.
Banned
# 17
07-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
And I don't think there is much care for how many people play it.
That much I'll agree with you on. If they did care they would make it a weekend event.
Lieutenant
# 18
07-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
That much I'll agree with you on. If they did care they would make it a weekend event.
There is no reason to care. I mean, it's just a 10 minute event. If you want to say have a weekend event, well hot dog, make it an entire week event! I mean, some people work on weekends. Actually, screw it; An entire month dedicated to this entire event!

See where I'm getting at? I may be exaggerating a little bit, but, the point stands; There is no reason to make this a weekend event.
Banned
# 19
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
There is no reason to care. I mean, it's just a 10 minute event. If you want to say have a weekend event, well hot dog, make it an entire week event! I mean, some people work on weekends. Actually, screw it; An entire month dedicated to this entire event!

See where I'm getting at? I may be exaggerating a little bit, but, the point stands; There is no reason to make this a weekend event.
I am very glad you are not a developer
Career Officer
# 20
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
And Remember...

This Mission Won't Be Around Again Till Setember 13th 2013...

That's more than a year from now.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Closed Thread