Lieutenant
# 31
07-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4pt41nk4ng4r00 View Post
Let me get this straight: you are tired of people complaining, so you decide to argue against an idea to let more people to get to play an event? Gee thanks
Yes. It's fairly simple; If you can't play it, you can't. I can't. So, oh well. I'll have my chance, not now, but, in a year, if need be.
Banned
# 32
07-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flywiz View Post
Yes. It's fairly simple; If you can't play it, you can't. I can't. So, oh well. I'll have my chance, not now, but, in a year, if need be.
No one said anything about making it last forever, just putting it on the days the most people would get to play it. Add me to the "glad your not a dev" list.
Lieutenant
# 33
07-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4pt41nk4ng4r00 View Post
No one said anything about making it last forever, just putting it on the days the most people would get to play it. Add me to the "glad your not a dev" list.
I bow out of this conversation, because I don't want to make any more people mad. I'm sorry if I somehow offended you. I don't plan on becoming a dev, nor does anyone else. Adios, friends.
Survivor of Romulus
# 34 Doff
07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Is this the one with Doctor Sibak and his clones?
Captain
# 35
07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamesh View Post
Is this the one with Doctor Sibak and his clones?
Yarr that it be
Career Officer
# 36
07-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
And Remember...

This Mission Won't Be Around Again Till Setember 13th 2013...

That's more than a year from now.
That's not necessarily true. They said before that they'd have an event for it on every Friday the 13th but also other specific dates. This likely implies Halloween, so expect to see it again in a few months.
Rihannsu
# 37
07-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for re-running this Cryptic. I know a lot of people panned this mission, but I remember enjoying it the first time. It was a nice, little, simple story-content mission that I thought had an equally neat reward.

I seem to recall this was done in a dev's "spare time", but I don't really know what it took to get it completed/in-game, but I wish Cryptic would release many more of these sort of "10 minute story missions."

If they didn't leave them always open, maybe if we had dozens of them, we could cycle through and have one or two a month to replay/be available to new people/characters.

That would make me REALLY happy.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 38
07-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
That's not necessarily true. They said before that they'd have an event for it on every Friday the 13th but also other specific dates. This likely implies Halloween, so expect to see it again in a few months.
Yeppers... I've since added an addendum to my original post...

After BranFlakes tossed in His post.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Career Officer
# 39
07-11-2012, 05:13 PM
oh so THAT'S where I got my Psi Lirpa, I'd been wondering.

Would be good if we could get more doffs for reruns - they are clones, after all
Banned
# 40
07-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charon1 View Post
oh so THAT'S where I got my Psi Lirpa, I'd been wondering.

Would be good if we could get more doffs for reruns - they are clones, after all
I'd like a purple clone this time
Closed Thread