Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 51
07-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Hearts and Minds is now available to play

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 52
07-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hearts and Minds is now available to play

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So what?
It's still half broken at the same spots as last time...
the Iso chip game still doen't like to finish, like last time.
Oh look!! Another broken system put out by Cryptic who were told time and again that something was broke, and they don't care.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lt. Commander
# 53
07-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Is the KDF version any different, I am asking because when this event first happend I only got around to doing the mission with my Federation character and now this time around my computer that I can play STO on is broken and getting reparied and I will miss the entire event.

Ensign
# 54
07-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
So what?
It's still half broken at the same spots as last time...
the Iso chip game still doen't like to finish
How does one get around Isolinear chips not completing?

Edit: Fixed it by dying, zoning out, waiting for the instance to reset and trying again.

Last edited by torokokill; 07-12-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 55
07-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torokokill View Post
How does one get around Isolinear chips not completing?

Edit: Fixed it by dying, zoning out, waiting for the instance to reset and trying again.
Don't know.
I tryed multiple time beaming back to my ship and starting again to no avail.
Then i made the mistake of dropping the mission with the intend of totally restarting it just to find the 1 day 16hour cooldown timer started. which means i won't get another chance to get the doff or lirpa on that character AGAIN because the same broken Iso chip game prevented it last time.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 56
07-12-2012, 09:58 PM
My advice just shoot the console forget the chip mini game it is a waste of time
Ensign
# 57
07-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
As this Friday is the 13th, Hearts and Minds returns for one day only. Read more to learn about this special mini-mission.

Click here to read more.
I tried to run the mission on my 2nd Fed ton, and it's bugged. when you respawn after dying in the 2nd room, from the turrets, it respawned me near the corpse inn the 3rd room, an no way to check it, or see/activate any other triggers to proceed with the map. I exited to sector space twice, and retried, but still bugged. I eventually had to drop it altogether. Others on Comm's were having the same sort of issue. My other 2 toons had no problems what so ever running it though.
Survivor of Romulus
# 58
07-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Hmmm,

I ran it with my KDF, who had run it previously, and didn't notice / find what the bonus reward was for having completing it once already.

I was pleased to see that I could now have two copies of the DOFF clone. (Not sure why I thought a clone would be unique. ; )

>NOTE: If you have completed the mission before, you will be able to
>acquire and complete it again and earn a reward.

Oh, maybe the statement means you can still run it and earn the same reward, again... I thought there might be some lobi crystals hidden somewhere on the map. ; )

Rihannsu
# 59
07-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raifin1701 View Post
...I was pleased to see that I could now have two copies of the DOFF clone. (Not sure why I thought a clone would be unique. ; )

>NOTE: If you have completed the mission before, you will be able to
>acquire and complete it again and earn a reward.

Oh, maybe the statement means you can still run it and earn the same reward, again...
Huh... I thought it was unique too... Nice to know it's not. Man! That's just another reason I love this mission, and wish Cryptic had more of these mini-missions rotating through each month...

Ah, if only so many things...

Anywho... Perhaps I'll jump in and grab another DOff...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 60
07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I've looked practically everywhere, and can't seem to find what then [stn] modifier is. The [psi] is pretty obvious and noted down, is [stn] a chance to Stun or something? I assumed that, but can't find confirmation anywhere.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Closed Thread