Survivor of Romulus
# 41
08-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Bump!

Hey all, we are always looking for new members! Go to www.canadianfederationfleet.ca to sign up!
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
10-27-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi everyone! The Canadian Federation is looking for active recruits! We are almost ready to unlock our T5 shipyard and our Embassy and Mine are getting close to being finished!

Come join us for fun in an active, adult orientated fleet! We have 2 teamspeak servers to use. One for an anything goes fun time and one for a more family friendly team atmosphere.

See you out there........
Survivor of Romulus
# 43
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Bump to front page!
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
11-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone! The Canadian Federation is looking for active recruits! We are almost ready to unlock our T5 shipyard and our Embassy and Mine are getting close to being finished!

Come join us for fun in an active, adult orientated fleet! We have 2 teamspeak servers to use. One for an anything goes fun time and one for a more family friendly team atmosphere.

Survivor of Romulus
# 45
11-13-2013, 06:29 PM

Survivor of Romulus
# 46
11-23-2013, 09:38 AM
Hey all you Star Trek fans! The Canadian Federation is still looking for active members who want to have FUN! Not Canadian? No problem! We have members from all over the world!

We have 2 teamspeak servers depending on what we are doing. One is dedicated for fleet events and one is for FUN!

Oh did I mention our T5 shipyard is on cool down, our dilithium mine is almost done and we finished our embassy last week!

Join us at www.canadianfederationfleet.ca and register today!