Captain
# 11
07-30-2012, 07:16 PM
The BBB is a racket.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
07-30-2012, 09:38 PM
keep at it dont let the matter drop til its solved.
Ensign
# 13
08-01-2012, 02:19 PM
I have had issues with Peanut Labs. Their system seem to be a POS. I have competed several offers through them and not gotten any thing from them with the exception of the "Surveys" that show up at the top with the exception of one that I sent a complaint on and they finally awarded me the zen.

The Netflix offer was the final straw. After having to send them another request for information about my ticket, after 2 mounts of not hearing anything, they finally responded with "According to Netflix's tracking system this offer was not completed through Peanut Labs so we cannot award you." then they marked my ticket as solved. This sort of upset me so I sent them a response questioning their integrity and sent Perfect World a note telling them what had happened and informing them that they may want to reconsider their association with Peacrap Labs.

I did contact Netflix about my issue. They have a support number that you can call to talk to someone and impressively for Netflix it took them less than a minute before I was talking to some one, way to go Netflix. I told the nice lady on the phone the issue I was having and she checked my Netflix account. Much to my surprise she told me that my account did not show that I had completed an offer through Peacrap Labs.

Peacrap Labs apparently has very poor coding that does not work. I would advise any and all that want to do offers through them not to do it. A company that cannot set up a system that works like it is supposed to is not a company worth dealing with. Peacrap Labs is a poor excuse for a company and I hope that Perfect World realizes this and stops their association with them.
Republic Veteran
# 14
08-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Looks like I got my points.

Last edited by lianthelia; 08-06-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Lieutenant
# 15
08-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Well I tired the offer, a few hours later I got my Zen. Which means I pretty much got my Armitage for free, now if there was just stuff I wanted to do in STO.
Captain
# 16
08-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
The BBB is meaningless and a toothless organization. They have as much power as the FDA has over gun control. IE, nothing. Cryptic has had an F rating with the BBB for years and they're still doing business with Visa and Paypal without any problems.
http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-...atos-ca-221613

It's been that way for years?

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Captain
# 17
08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Yep. There was tons of problems with Atari and how they handled things which threw Cryptic's BBB rating into the crapper. But since it's a meaningless rating Cryptic's never bothered to get it changed.

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...york-ny-63383/

The BBB is more useful for small, personal, businesses, as the rating can mean something when you go to the bank to get a small business loan. For multi-million dollar corporations it's meaningless.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 08-07-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Career Officer
# 18
08-16-2012, 08:31 AM
The signup offers are straight swindles. But the surveys have been good for my zen wallet.
SUBSCRIBE to Priority One:
PRIORITYONEPODCAST.COM
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE ZMacGirthy
Captain
# 19
08-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I personally know 2 people who got the Netflix Zen. I didn't qualify when I tried, as I had been a previous member of Netflix and the promotion is only for new subscribers. So I know it wasn't a swindle for 2 people.