Empire Veteran
For several days I noticed my ec decrease. For example I have 6700k ec before I quit the game. The day after I have 6600k ec. So I sale some stuff. I quit with 6700k ec. The day after. Again. Ec decrease. I have 6600k. What's wrong with my bank? How is it possible?
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Taxes dude, The IRS whants their share of even your imaginary money.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks for your stupid and useless answer.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Commander
# 4
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Your Account might be compromised.
There are several known situations like yours.
They milk your account steady and slowly, hoping you don't notice.
If you then happen to get a great drop worth millions, they take everything ... sounds ferengi.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Some Doff assignments cost lots of EC, maybe that is the reason.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Thanks for your stupid and useless answer.
your welcome. If you like i also have a sense of humor you can borrow.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Captain
# 7
07-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Some Doff assignments cost lots of EC, maybe that is the reason.
And some doff assignments give small EC rewards. Your explanation and this can mean the account tends to fluctuate.

Now if the OP is saying he doesn't do doffs, doesn't trade, doesn't do anything but admire the 6600k in his bank and it keeps moving up and down.. that's strange.

Can shapeshifters pose as credit cards in STO?
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
And some doff assignments give small EC rewards. Your explanation and this can mean the account tends to fluctuate.

Now if the OP is saying he doesn't do doffs, doesn't trade, doesn't do anything but admire the 6600k in his bank and it keeps moving up and down.. that's strange.

Can shapeshifters pose as credit cards in STO?
Yes but considering where I hide mine I don't imagine they would want to.
Honestly without more information theres no way to be certain. I would just change my password on my game and email and see if it stops. Also file a support ticket it may be a data error.

Captain
# 9
07-12-2012, 01:57 AM
OP: Make a note of the doff assignments you have going and what, if any, EC costs they have before signing out. If things don't add up when you login, change your password immediately.

Heck do it now just to be safe.
# 10
07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Doff assignment costs are subtracted at the beginning of the assignment, not during or at the end of it.

It's a known issue that accounts are accessible. Change your password now.

Some will say to file a support ticket but it's not worth it. They can only go back a few days. If they reinstall your account from a backup from a few days ago, that's only a little bit of money that will get returned if they've been taking the money for months and you'll lose whatever you've done for the last few days of game play.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining