Lieutenant
# 1 Star Trek: Majestic
07-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Space... the final frontier... These are the voyages of the starship Majestic. Our ongoing mission is to protect Federation space, explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, and to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Follow the crew of the USS Majestic as she travels throughout the galaxy and her encounters with the known and unknown right after graduating from Starfleet Academy. Captained by M?Kerl, the Majestic is a Shi?Kahr class frigate. Under his command is Lt. Mirashon, his Troyian first officer; Lt. Savar, his Vulcan security officer; Dr. Sho?Ka, the Klingon ship?s doctor; Lt. N?Vek, his Romulan tactical officer; Lt.Karlin, his Chameloid engineer; and Lt. Dor?Sa, his Kressari science officer.

Star Trek: Majestic uses Star Trek Online?s engine and missions to serve as the backdrop for each episode. The story is heavily focused on the characters, their reactions, and their interactions with each other in the official STO campaign beginning with Stranded in Space. Each episode will have voice acting interwoven with the missions the crew undertakes, performed by members of the UFP Star Trek Online Fleet in the majority of the roles.

Production has begun with the first script being written and the planning of each scene of the first episode, tentatively titled, Shake Down. Formal shooting will begin soon, so stay tuned for new updates. We are still in the process of casting the last two roles. We would like to have a woman play the role of Lt. Mirashon since it will be the first time in 46 years that a ship?s first officer was played by a woman. If you are interested in playing her role feel free to send me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Intro credits:

{UFP}ThePatriot1776-USS Majestic
{UFP}Noram-Type F Shuttlecraft
{UFP}LancerFQ-Type F Shuttlecraft
Music: James Horner?s Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan opening theme
Directed by: {UFP}ThePatriot1776

Series Cast

Captain M'Kerl (Caitian): {UFP}ThePatriot1776
Lt. Mirashon (Troyian):
Lt. Savar (Vulcan): {UFP}Burtonshaw
Dr. Sho'Ka (Klingon): {UFP}Hermanator
Lt. Delon N'vek (Romluan): {UFP}Cazius
Lt. Karlin (Chameloid): {UFP}Crushed
Lt. Dor'Sa (Kressari): {UFP}daboss

Guest Stars

{UFP}Kains
{UFP}Jake Taylor
{UFP}Stormy
{UFP}CaymenGreener
{UFP}Droxy

Crew

Director: {UFP}Crushed
Writers: {UFP}ThePatriot1776 and {UFP}Thaeus
Editor: {UFP}Jonathan Hunter
Set Designer: {UFP}Torinth

Last edited by thepatriot1776; 07-13-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Majestic... then you show me a Miranda! I want my ticket price back!

Seriously, it's a nice intro video.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Lieutenant
# 3
07-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
Majestic... then you show me a Miranda! I want my ticket price back!

Seriously, it's a nice intro video.
I love the Miranda class.... I don't recall I charged admission... I'll just have to keep that in mind when we publish the first episode.

Thank you for the compliment. It took a lot of hours and a lot of feedback from members of UFP. I'm certainly glad to be a member.
Star Trek: Majestic producer, writer, set designer, and other hats.

Last edited by thepatriot1776; 07-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-13-2012, 08:39 AM
We're still looking for a female player to take on the role of Lt. Mirashon, the first officer of the USS Majestic. If you know someone that would be interested or are interested in playing the role, please send me a private message.
Star Trek: Majestic producer, writer, set designer, and other hats.