Ensign
Does anybody have (one or more of) the following problems:
1. cannot but items like doffs or keys or contraband from exchange with FED or KDF alt
2. often the contribute to fleet mission window does opens but does not load the doff or the items. Window remains open but nothing happens.
3. my KDF alt cannot complete the Lore mission anymore. I have the mission, i see the console icon at the academy but the dialog where i can choose 'Test your knowledge' does not popup anymore

What should i do? Should i open a ticket?

Thank you
Career Officer
# 372
07-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I raised a support ticket concerning the issues with the exchange and recieved the standard response template asking me to verify game files, turn off on demand patching etc. Of course, I have followed their advice and reported back. I know this issue is experienced by everyone in my fleet and the Star Trek Online twitter account acknowledges this is an issue currently being investigated. All we can do is report the bugs and hope the devs can come up with a solution in good time.
Lieutenant
# 373
07-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Yay season 6 we have to spend moths to get a full starbase now :/ ill contribute anything but my doffs those are mime
Captain
# 374
07-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
As your fleet base levels up, you will run into more varieties of enemies.
At what point do we unlock access to more enemies? My starbase has reached Tier 1, and we're still running into Klingons and Orions and nobody else.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
# 375
07-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erocen View Post
All we can do is report the bugs and hope the devs can come up with a solution in good time.
LOL

2 weeks later and any view other then "free cam" is still completely unplayable...

on the bright side, at least they found time to add new lock boxes (and then patch their tooltip)...
>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<

Last edited by realuniqueone; 07-25-2012 at 11:26 AM.