Rihannsu
# 1 Sci Fleet ship?
11-14-2012, 04:21 AM
Qa'pla, fellow warriors!

My sci normally pulverizing FED's in the arena in the B'Rel is now in desperate need of an PVE ship with a little more hull.

My Tac's already got a flee scouge and a fleet raptor, but i cannot decide what to do with the sci. I already have a Kar'fi, equipped with DHC's, torps (as that is what i am skilled for) and turrets, dmg is OK, but it turns veeery slow for my taste.

(the b'rel would not survive 10s in "Into The Hive".. )

Am I being blond one more time or is there NO high ranked SCI fleet ship available to the KDF?

Any suggestions?

(almost considering buying a non sci scourge too)

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Career Officer
# 2
11-14-2012, 04:28 AM
*imagines Joanne Linville with a blonde wig a la Sigourney Weaver in "Galaxy Quest"*

nope, you're not wrong
the only ship that might qualify as a "science ship" right now is the Fleet Mobile Starbase (carrier) at Tier 5 and that's it

Rihannsu
# 3
11-14-2012, 04:34 AM
thanx much, suppose my sci will wait till cryptic adds some love to the dark side..

imagining sharon stone - would make a good "janeway" too

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Career Officer
# 4
11-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Harry: "Does anybody know how she became captain of this ship?"
Seven: "According to her Starfleet file, several of her superior officers were found with an ancient mechanical ice enthropicifcation device embedded in their temples. Starfleet investigators assumed they had severely mishandled the device."