Ensign
This was the best player made mission our group has run. For out style of play, it was great!

Part 1
http://www.twitch.tv/jaedrian/b/324503396

Part 2
http://www.twitch.tv/jaedrian/b/324510139

If you have a foundry mission that you want us to run, let us know. Even though our favorite missions are combat missions, we play all types and even enjoy ones with good stories and humor.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
That is still the very best Foundry mission I have played. I like it so much I'm playing it for the forth time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2012, 09:03 AM
The only thing I will add is that the entire first half you update everyone. Which is very cool but I hope that the second part is full of the mission itself.
Ensign
# 4
07-13-2012, 07:35 AM
it all depends on the day. Since the broadcast is meant to interact with the people that come and watch live, there is always some sort of interaction or updates or something. So just skip that part if you don't want to watch, I don't mind. But the next one should be more to the point since everyone is looking forward to part 2!
Ensign
# 5
07-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Haha! That was awesome! I am glad that you guys liked it so much! I hope y'all enjoy the conclusion. Once the foundry is back up that is! I definitely appreciated the reviews as well. I know I haven't been around the forums a lot, but I do want to throw out that once foundry is up and running again, I plan on releasing my first mission of my new "Command Trilogy" as I'm calling it. I'll put up a forum about it when the episode is imminent. But thanks again for enjoying it so much and playing it, that's the main reason I built those missions!