Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, August 9th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Banned
# 2
08-08-2012, 07:30 PM
When are they going to fix the foundry editor?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-08-2012, 07:30 PM
So the long awaited CXP to Fleet Marks which was added to Tribble before the Nukura Change, DOFF Downgrader, and Fleet DOFFs isn't being added?
Captain
# 4
08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
So the long awaited CXP to Fleet Marks which was added to Tribble before the Nukura Change, DOFF Downgrader, and Fleet DOFFs isn't being added?
As it just got added to Tribble today it probably hasn't had enough testing to be in this week's patch.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
As it just got added to Tribble today it probably hasn't had enough testing to be in this week's patch.
Are you sure it just got added to Tribble today? Because, I tested it, on Tribble, last week.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
08-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
No, it was added on the 3rd where as the Nukura Change, Officer Exchange, and fleet duty officers were added yesterday, and to top it off, the Fleet Basic Uniforms (which are being added tomorrow even though I don't think anyone has the T3 Starbase Tailor yet) were added to Tribble today. The only thing about the CXP to Marks conversion is that they dropped the min CXP by 1 (110,000 instead of 110,001) today.
Captain
# 7
08-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
Are you sure it just got added to Tribble today? Because, I tested it, on Tribble, last week.
These were the adjustments made today on Tribble: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=345751

I assume Cryptic's wanting more testing data based on those adjustments to see if that amount worked.
Career Officer
# 8
08-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Hmmm, so what items are included within bind on account?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
These were the adjustments made today on Tribble: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=345751

I assume Cryptic's wanting more testing data based on those adjustments to see if that amount worked.
Are you serious? Gonna delay it yet another week because you can access it 1CXP earlier now, when there are so many other things that get added filled with bugs that they are aware of, including things they are adding tomorrow (There is no Fleet Duty Science at all (as far as I can tell), there are Officers, Engineering and Tactical).

Guess I'll look into logging in again next week...
Career Officer
# 10
08-08-2012, 08:04 PM
OMFG (pukes rainbows all over branflakes) patchnotes are awesome for tomorrow

thank you

and sorry for puking rainbows all over you bran
Closed Thread